Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

que_66 said:
:rose:
It won't be soon enough for me & I'm terrified that it will just keep getting put off or not happen at all. :worried:

Thanks for the ++++vibes ladies. :rose:
I just ate a 'South Beach Diet Grilled Chicken Caesar wrap meal.' They were on sale so I picked up a couple to add a little food variety.

This one has:
230 cals
11g fat
22g carb
24g protein
820 mg sodium

Well chicas I'm off to work for another fun-filled night in the meat & dairy case.

^^ Keep those doors closed against all the Anti-Walmarters who purposely leave them open about the store.......

jenscats5 said:
^^ Keep those doors closed against all the Anti-Walmarters who purposely leave them open about the store.......
I've seen just about everything since I started working there. Tonite some guy grabbed a cart, put a tv in it and tried to walk out the front door claiming he was a cashier taking it to the customer's vehicle.

The door greater didn't fall for it so the guy turned the cart around marched straight thru the store, into the warehouse area and out the fire doors. Alarms went off and everything. The door greeter notified asset protection and they snapped pics of the guy and gave them to the cops a bit later.

que_66 said:
I've seen just about everything since I started working there. Tonite some guy grabbed a cart, put a tv in it and tried to walk out the front door claiming he was a cashier taking it to the customer's vehicle.

The door greeter didn't fall for it so the guy turned the cart around marched straight thru the store, into the warehouse area and out the fire doors. Alarms went off and everything. The door greeter notified asset protection and they snapped pics of the guy and gave them to the cops a bit later.

I have to work later so I would imagine that on Superbowl Sunday with the home team playing the store should be ubber crazy when I get there but die off just before kick-off. Then I don't anticipate having very many customers while the game is on. I don't even think the football wives will be out tonite.

The GranPunkin :heart: was over yesterday until about 8pm'ish. Grammy gave her a bath, lotioned her up and got her ready for bed. Then mommy put her in the car and went home. I'm sure my Punkin was asleep before they made it 3 blocks. She was a tireddddddd Punkin because she didn't get her normal afternoon nap. :heart: :qt:

J2 was busy till about 6'ish then it was a ghost town for the rest of the evening. There weren't very many employees there either.

It seemed that we were out of the weirdest things - we were completely out of ground beef on the sales floor and none in the back - somebody's butt is grass for that one! We were out of chicken nuggets, out of the small round containers of shrimp, out of the cut-up chicken and various other items that just struck me as odd.

Oh well I'm off to bed.............and in case you didn't know the Indianapolis Colts won the superbowl. ;)

Top Bottom