Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

query about testosterone levels after past steroid use

primape111

Hey guys, my situation is im 29 and noticied a drop in libido which is a little bit of a worry. I competed regionally for years in rugby and to combat the wear and tear I recieved on my body I did around 4 six week cycles of deca with 1mg injections over the course of the years of competing. My main worry now is ive messed around with my natural hormones, its not like its completely gone or anything just noticebly lower and I have a highly sexual girlfriend who im starting to struggle to keep up with. Admittidley I didnt do my research about PCT or anything, just younger and didnt think it would effect me much because I considered myself to have good testosterone levels. I think im starting to see the side effects years later and would just like to ask anyone about ways to raise testosterone levels, and what deca may have done to me as I am not in vast amounts of knowledge in the steroid world. Thanks.

When did you finish your last short cycle?

Deca has a long ester, sticks with you for quite some time, also means its slow to get going so 6 weeks of deca is anything but ideal to begin with.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my situation is im 29 and noticied a drop in libido which is a little bit of a worry. I competed regionally for years in rugby and to combat the wear and tear I recieved on my body I did around 4 six week cycles of deca with 1mg injections over the course of the years of competing. My main worry now is ive messed around with my natural hormones, its not like its completely gone or anything just noticebly lower and I have a highly sexual girlfriend who im starting to struggle to keep up with. Admittidley I didnt do my research about PCT or anything, just younger and didnt think it would effect me much because I considered myself to have good testosterone levels. I think im starting to see the side effects years later and would just like to ask anyone about ways to raise testosterone levels, and what deca may have done to me as I am not in vast amounts of knowledge in the steroid world. Thanks.

You need blood work ASAP!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

You need some booodwork to see what is going on, and I would recommend running a full PCT followed by more bloodwork

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Top Bottom