Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pyramid Workout Chart

BigLittleGuy

Hey Everyone what's up? I'm new to this page, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out. During highschool I lived off the pyramid workout. The workout basically was a chart that showed the wokout that you were on(example 200lbs Bench workout) and then what weight and how many reps you should be doing in that workout. The reps were 8,6,4,3,2,1,4. I had great sucess with that workout. My problem is however that the gym I am at now does not have this chart and I cannot find it. I have spent 5 or more hours searching plus I even went to my local library. If anyone has this chart or knows where I can find it any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-Adam

My goal, well I recently had a shoulder surgery so my immediate goal is to get my bench back to where it was(330). However I use the pyramid for flat, incline, decline bench, leg press, squat, and power clean. My overall goal is to increase strength and size

Top Bottom