Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PWO Powerchews

iron_z

Hey guys,
was about to try out the PWO powerchews that I just recieved from n2bm.. When i took off the cap there was some cotton sticking out of the air tight seal.. My chews have dark colored spots all over them..I just wanted to see if you guys think it would be safe to still pop um.. bummed out for sure.

Not that I know of..Like I said I got them, realized they hadn't been sealed air tight (due to the cotton breaking the seal on one side).. Opened it up to find they were all covered in dark spots.. I was thinking it could've been due to moisture. Probably not safe to consume.. correct me someone if i am wrong please

I wouldn't chance it buddy, sounds like mold. My powerchews don't have spots, they look just like sweet tarts.

Contact NTBM through email or pteferably phone and let them know what happened, and I'm sure they'll fix you up. Their customer service is top notch.

Mine have the spots on them as well...I believe due to moisture, do as BB recommended and email [email protected] and ask to exchange them if you are weary about consuming them, but I have with the black spots on them and still breathing and had a good workout too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Mine have the spots on them as well...I believe due to moisture, do as BB recommended and email [email protected] and ask to exchange them if you are weary about consuming them, but I have with the black spots on them and still breathing and had a good workout too.

Thats all I needed to hear! popping a few and heading out right now.. hopefully will report back haha

Just got back.. seem to be doing okay haha, energy was really solid. but it did worry me that they tasted really bitter..I have only had the glutamine powerchews before and they were real sweet. Makes me worry a bit

Just got back.. seem to be doing okay haha, energy was really solid. but it did worry me that they tasted really bitter..I have only had the glutamine powerchews before and they were real sweet. Makes me worry a bit

They taste more bitter than the Glutamine ones due to the ingredients...they are fine bro, I just popped a few this morning as well for my workout, all good and still here to tell you about it lol!

Top Bottom