L
leco3344unt
Guest
suck it bitches
PR
PR
PRwell 800 lbs i might be 2% bf nowEnderJE said:Yeah? I'm in the next Paris Hilton porn video.
wtf? i did believe you but until you said that i dont believe youleco3344unt said:if you don't believe me I am from france, so theirs proof
lol, and u can only do 225 6 times?leco3344unt said:stats= 6'5 259 9 percent BF
dood, my right arm was bigger, so i switched to become a left hand jerker.UA_Iron said:I got a good forearm workout today uh hwhackin it. it was only my right arm though, will I get disproportionate?
My incline bench warm up is 225 X 15 - 20.. depending on how I feel.leco3344unt said:suck it bitchesPR
Yes. It two years you'll have a right forearm like tennis pro Andy Roddick.UA_Iron said:I got a good forearm workout today uh hwhackin it. it was only my right arm though, will I get disproportionate?

WODIN said:My incline bench warm up is 225 X 15 - 20.. depending on how I feel.
I know guys who warm up with 315 - 405 too. So learn a little humility because there is always going to be someone who can out lift you.
Yeah that just rocks.IvanOffelitch said:Congrats on 225X6!
Keep plugging away at it and next thing you know, you'll be at 6 plates.
Nice #'s Wodie
Assuming you've already seen this, but for those who haven't...
One of the most impressive bench pressing displays I have ever seen
IvanOffelitch said:Congrats on 225X6!
Keep plugging away at it and next thing you know, you'll be at 6 plates.
Nice #'s Wodie
Assuming you've already seen this, but for those who haven't...
One of the most impressive bench pressing displays I have ever seen
holy shit man! That is good. But what amazed me is that I have put up 225 for about 7 reps. I was doing sets of 5 with it once and just decided to squeeze out a couple more.leco3344unt said:suck it bitchesPR
slat1 said:Sounds good. Keep hitting it harder.
I just do dumbells now. My gym's only go to 120's. I pound those out on the incline. I like to think of it as one hot chick in each hand.
Lestat said:fuck WODIN, those are HUGE lifts!! can we see some pics?
woweeIvanOffelitch said:Assuming you've already seen this, but for those who haven't...
One of the most impressive bench pressing displays I have ever seen
jdynasty said:thats hardcore, on the incline?
my only issue is the stress that puts on my shoulders getting them into the starting position
I always need help getting that first rep up.. sucks... I have a hard time going above 75s on the incline because of this..slat1 said:Put them on you knees and kick them back. If you have to have someone help you get the first rep going then you will be fine.
If you can do the 100's you can do the 120's!!
I like it cause I'm just some tall skinny guy. All the fat power lifter guys can't do it and they only try quarter reps... LOL.
Its a lot easier than you think. Try it out!
Aw hell no.strangebrew said:Here's a recent picture of Wodin and his homies chillin' at the beach:
http://www.uploadhouse.com/images/803845558lol.jpg

LMAO..strangebrew said:Here's a recent picture of Wodin and his homies chillin' at the beach:
http://www.uploadhouse.com/images/803845558lol.jpg
damn 22 times.IvanOffelitch said:Congrats on 225X6!
Keep plugging away at it and next thing you know, you'll be at 6 plates.
Nice #'s Wodie
Assuming you've already seen this, but for those who haven't...
One of the most impressive bench pressing displays I have ever seen
what weight?SublimeZM said:damn 22 times.
hes a bitch though he didnt even lock out...but he makes tha tlook LIGHT
did u miss the video?Lestat said:what weight?
315Lestat said:i saw the link, didn't watch it.
What weight is he benching?
for the first 15 reps it looks like he could take one hand off the bar lololSublimeZM said:damn 22 times.
hes a bitch though he didnt even lock out...but he makes tha tlook LIGHT
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














