Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

put up 225 6 times

  • Thread starter Thread starter leco3344unt
  • Start date Start date
im 6 8 800lbs 1% bf
 
I got a good forearm workout today uh hwhackin it. it was only my right arm though, will I get disproportionate?
 
leco3344unt said:
stats= 6'5 259 9 percent BF
lol, and u can only do 225 6 times?

i guess ur height is pretty high though, lots of ROM to go through

225 6 times is nobigdeal, about where im at.

its weird though cause i was doing high weight low reps for so long my body is deconditined for reps, like i can do 245 3x3, but 225 6 times is a struggle
 
UA_Iron said:
I got a good forearm workout today uh hwhackin it. it was only my right arm though, will I get disproportionate?
dood, my right arm was bigger, so i switched to become a left hand jerker.

now my left chest is bigger, and i think its cause i get so into it my pec gets so pumped up and gets bigger
 
not bad.

so, how much did you lift when you finished warming up? ;)

(lol kidding - and dont let sublime make you feel insecure...his spotter has the biggest traps in the gym ;) )
 
leco3344unt said:
suck it bitches :busy: PR
My incline bench warm up is 225 X 15 - 20.. depending on how I feel.

I know guys who warm up with 315 - 405 too. So learn a little humility because there is always going to be someone who can out lift you.

Suck it bitches....
 
UA_Iron said:
I got a good forearm workout today uh hwhackin it. it was only my right arm though, will I get disproportionate?
Yes. It two years you'll have a right forearm like tennis pro Andy Roddick.
:Chef: :tuc:
 
Congrats on 225X6!

Keep plugging away at it and next thing you know, you'll be at 6 plates.

WODIN said:
My incline bench warm up is 225 X 15 - 20.. depending on how I feel.

I know guys who warm up with 315 - 405 too. So learn a little humility because there is always going to be someone who can out lift you.

Nice #'s Wodie :)

Assuming you've already seen this, but for those who haven't...

One of the most impressive bench pressing displays I have ever seen
 
congrats bro, alot of haters in here, everyone starts off somewhere, keep up the good work
 
leco3344unt said:
suck it bitches :busy: PR
holy shit man! That is good. But what amazed me is that I have put up 225 for about 7 reps. I was doing sets of 5 with it once and just decided to squeeze out a couple more.

You should post some updated pics. I'll get some soon, you'd be surprised how far I've come.
 
Sounds good. Keep hitting it harder.
I just do dumbells now. My gym's only go to 120's. I pound those out on the incline. I like to think of it as one hot chick in each hand.
 
fuck WODIN, those are HUGE lifts!! can we see some pics?
 
slat1 said:
Sounds good. Keep hitting it harder.
I just do dumbells now. My gym's only go to 120's. I pound those out on the incline. I like to think of it as one hot chick in each hand.

thats hardcore, on the incline?

my only issue is the stress that puts on my shoulders getting them into the starting position
 
the shitty thing is, he was likely joking about the lifts, I was serious about mine :worried:
 
jdynasty said:
thats hardcore, on the incline?

my only issue is the stress that puts on my shoulders getting them into the starting position

Put them on you knees and kick them back. If you have to have someone help you get the first rep going then you will be fine.
If you can do the 100's you can do the 120's!!
I like it cause I'm just some tall skinny guy. All the fat power lifter guys can't do it and they only try quarter reps... LOL.
Its a lot easier than you think. Try it out!
 
slat1 said:
Put them on you knees and kick them back. If you have to have someone help you get the first rep going then you will be fine.
If you can do the 100's you can do the 120's!!
I like it cause I'm just some tall skinny guy. All the fat power lifter guys can't do it and they only try quarter reps... LOL.
Its a lot easier than you think. Try it out!
I always need help getting that first rep up.. sucks... I have a hard time going above 75s on the incline because of this..
 
SublimeZM said:
damn 22 times.

hes a bitch though he didnt even lock out...but he makes tha tlook LIGHT
what weight?
 
315
 
i saw the link, didn't watch it.

What weight is he benching?
 
Top Bottom