Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

push ups, pull ups, squats=work all muscle groups?

jaytaylor84

hi guys i'm traveling a bit on business and over the last couple of years have become quite fond of calisthenics as a way to keep in shape and feel good...

I tend to do variations like close grip handstand pushups, one arm pushups & chin ups, pistol squats, hanging leg raises, and back bridges...

I want to know...would doing *only* push ups, pull ups, and squats work *all* muscle groups for a complete full body workout?

hi guys i'm traveling a bit on business and over the last couple of years have become quite fond of calisthenics as a way to keep in shape and feel good...

I tend to do variations like close grip handstand pushups, one arm pushups & chin ups, pistol squats, hanging leg raises, and back bridges...

I want to know...would doing *only* push ups, pull ups, and squats work *all* muscle groups for a complete full body workout?

If that's all you have access to,,,its better than nothing at all.

First off, congrats on motivating yourself with the limited resources! Dips might be a nice variation to add by putting your feet on one chair and putting your hands on the seat of a chair behind you. I personally travel with the perfect pushup and heavy resistance bands. This allows for a little extra variety like side lateral raises for the medial delt. But your exercises with no equipment look really good!

Top Bottom