Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pump3d™ is hands down the BEST ATP/CNS product I've ever used

Re: Pump3d is hands down the BEST ATP/CNS product I've ever used

consider Pump3d 1.5 cups More then half you daily allowance K?

Start at 5 Caplets to 'assess it' then work up to full dose

Please Still run this by your physician

ok, thank you for the input!!

Just got my goodies and am anxious to try my sample. What is a good test dose?

Hello Look:)

What are your plans for today? lifting and sleep ect..

what is your usual Stim exposure/ regimen?

if your used to Stims GO all the way with full Pump3d dose

Dont use on the Same Day with SuperStimulant

Hello Look:)

What are your plans for today? lifting and sleep ect..

what is your usual Stim exposure/ regimen?

if your used to Stims GO all the way with full Pump3d dose

Dont use on the Same Day with SuperStimulant

Hey Omega,
So today's lifting will be as it always has been, at night, maybe 9pm-ish or slightly earlier. I will be doing legs more than likely just because I had a killer chest/tri workout yesterday and the only other body parts left this week are either legs or shoulders and well, shoulders are still a little tight.
I'll go to sleep probably around my usual time of 2-3am.
Stims for me (as I mentioned in a different thread) are just coffee and the occasional Monster. As for today, I've already had close to my daily intake of 1400mgs of caffeine but since I had a long night last night I am still a little sleep so I might have another cup of coffee before I hit the gym. Oh and I have NOT tried SS yet. I just got it this afternoon so I figured I start tomorrow.

Bold claims. But it's no lie. I've used Pump3d enough times now where I can legitimately make these claims. I gain nothing from saying this other than the satisfaction of knowing others will hopefully try it and have an amazing fucking experience.

I've used almost every major product on the market. Nothing can compare. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself. I have yet to find anything to match the tunnel vision focus, mental drive, and energy I am getting from full dose of Pump3d. I'm leaving the gym a sweaty, swollen wreck after every workout. This stuff is allowing me to seriously push it to the limits. I can not wait to see where it takes me. The only downside to Pump3d is I'm pushing myself to nausea inducing intensity levels. Not sure if that's really a bad thing or not :D

Thats the same thing happening to me ,i actually threw up doing squats and broke my 405 max up to 440 something i havn't done in a long time

Look Take a Full Dose then of Pump3d but NOT with any coffee or added stims other then a full dose of whats in Pump3d

Starting tomorrow
You need to cut back on your total Caffeine intake like NOW

To avoid crash and aid in adrenal replenishment Try to use just SuperStimulant when you wake up and see how it goes......you may not need tons of coffee anymore L.

Thats the same thing happening to me ,i actually threw up doing squats and broke my 405 max up to 440 something i havn't done in a long time

Damn Dad! That's some solid squatting :D

Look Take a Full Dose then of Pump3d but NOT with any coffee or added stims other then a full dose of whats in Pump3d

Starting tomorrow
You need to cut back on your total Caffeine intake like NOW

To avoid crash and aid in adrenal replenishment Try to use just SuperStimulant when you wake up and see how it goes......you may not need tons of coffee anymore L.

Ha ha, yeah I know I know but I just love coffee so much. Obviously I can't try pump3d today so I'll give it a go tomorrow. I'll try and cut back on the caffeine as well but that's gonna be tough. I punked a guy in jail for his instant coffee once... just saying ;)

Top Bottom