Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pump3d™ is hands down the BEST ATP/CNS product I've ever used

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
Bold claims. But it's no lie. I've used Pump3d enough times now where I can legitimately make these claims. I gain nothing from saying this other than the satisfaction of knowing others will hopefully try it and have an amazing fucking experience.

I've used almost every major product on the market. Nothing can compare. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself. I have yet to find anything to match the tunnel vision focus, mental drive, and energy I am getting from full dose of Pump3d. I'm leaving the gym a sweaty, swollen wreck after every workout. This stuff is allowing me to seriously push it to the limits. I can not wait to see where it takes me. The only downside to Pump3d is I'm pushing myself to nausea inducing intensity levels. Not sure if that's really a bad thing or not :D

Re: Pump3d is hands down the BEST preworkout I've ever used

Same here with the "pushing to the limit" Yesterday, first day on it, energy, focus and strength was so intense while doin legs, that at one point I couldn't get enough air in and had blue vision....had to rest a couple minutes for the next set. After brutal military training, I can't puke anymore from intense activity. If I push it, I go straight out to the floor just passing out, or gone from a heart attack. The stuff is amazing.

Re: Pump3d is hands down the BEST ATP/CNS product I've ever used

Dude. I've been home an hour and I'm still holding a ridiculous pump. I don't even train for a pump. I'm a strength guy :D

I'm seriously having a hard time typing lol

Awesome fucking product bump! I had an absolutely killer workout today.

Re: Pump3d is hands down the BEST preworkout I've ever used

Same here with the "pushing to the limit" Yesterday, first day on it, energy, focus and strength was so intense while doin legs, that at one point I couldn't get enough air in and had blue vision....had to rest a couple minutes for the next set. After brutal military training, I can't puke anymore from intense activity. If I push it, I go straight out to the floor just passing out, or gone from a heart attack. The stuff is amazing.

hope you like it!:heart:

Nice! I've got to try this.

Can you use it it if you have BP issues?

Can you use it it if you have BP issues?

May I ask what your doc said about Coffee to you?

If he said moderation you should be ok, if not then No.

Pretty Please always ask doc first

May I ask what your doc said about Coffee to you?

If he said moderation you should be ok, if not then No.

Pretty Please always ask doc first

They say 2 to 2 1/2 cups a day.

Top Bottom