Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pubertal gyno

jolly man

Hey guys, I'm 14 and ive had gyno on my right nipple for about 2 years now and the one on my left for about 1. The one on my right is very big(like 2-3cm in diameter) and my left one is very small so you dont notice the gland but you can still see it sticking out and makes my nipples look big. I have no clue what to do, i dont want to take any prescription drugs or anything at my age, I read a ton on if it will go away or not some people say it will some people say it wont. If it doesnt go away by 18 im guessing i will have to get surgery, but if i do i will get a keloid on my chest and i dont want that any ways to get rid of it? What do you guys think. I'm also skinny no fat on me.

read the understanding gyno, curing gyno, estrogen side effects, because it will explain it much better than i can. I understood most of it but it didn't answer one question, my question is that if you get rid of your bad estrogen as puberty ends will the lumps still go away?

Have to look into it.

Ive had puffy nips since I was about 13years old. However, that is not gyno.

So u actually hv lumps?

Have you ran bloods?

not yet im planning to, i didnt know whether i needed to or not. But yeah i have lumps, the lumps make my nipples puffy and big.. its so embarrassing i mean i can never take my shirt off at the pool or anything and its ruining my otherwise good physique

I know how you feel man. Ive always tried to twist em or keep water on them if I was swimming. Mine have bn this way for years am 31 now even at low body fat there still there. Just the way God made me so Ive learned to deal with it.

Never be embarrased man fuck'em you might get a couple of comments but dont let that set you life back bc off some jealous asshole. I know its tough. I feel for you I kno what ur going thru!

Back on topic run bloods. Lets see where you E is at. Run estrogen and request Prolactin demand it if that dr wont do it find anther they get payed for that shit so tell him you want it.

Go in there with your gardian if you can or havent bn. These numbers important before we can go futher then I can direct you toward problem solving.

You know what really pisses me off is these dr.s are in such a dang hurry and say yeap well ok and perform no test at all they get paid thousands of dollars to know this stuff they need to trouble shoot not just well lets see 4 years from now. What an f n joke!

Am some meat head hardcore jock body builder and know more than most these dr.s! I always have to tell my doc what to do also its crazy! Your not the only one. Hang in there. Get those bloods?

How is your sex drive? Morning wood?

Top Bottom