Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pubertal gyno (letro)

Mr.X what doses and how long would you run liquidfem and novaldex off cycle to try to get off puberty gyno?

r1ck said:
Mr.X what doses and how long would you run liquidfem and novaldex off cycle to try to get off puberty gyno?

In general, 1.25mgs letrozole + 40mgs of nolvadex is the common dose. :coffee:

Mr.X said:
Once the gyno has been there for a long time, it's not a guarantee that letrozole will help get rid of it. If you want full potential of a gyno cure, I suggest getting off the cycle and running letrozole. There are people who have gotten rid of gyno with letrozole + nolvadex that's been there since puberty; however, it's on a case by case basis.

Mr. X,
Do you have to continue the treatment to keep gyno away, or is it a one shot deal? Assuming one hypothetically never takes aas again?
Thanks

r1ck said:
thanks, but for how long, until its gone? or 1-2-3 months?

Until the gyno is gone; you'll see results within the first 4-10 weeks most likely.

gunrunner said:
Mr. X,
Do you have to continue the treatment to keep gyno away, or is it a one shot deal? Assuming one hypothetically never takes aas again?
Thanks

Once the gyno is gone, it should not come back. However, in some cases, hormonal imbalances and other factors - like going back on a cycle with no anti-Es!!! - can flare up the gyno again. Just be safe and stick to letrozole on your future cycles when you've had past gyno problems. :coffee:

Ah crap. How did I miss this? Here I am coming off a tren and prop cycle using low doses of Nolva throughout thinking I'm doing some good and wondering why the heck I'm getting such harsh gyno symptoms!! It's been two weeks since last shot, should I still leave out the gyno or am I in the clear yet? I have letro and am using it (have been using it with the nolva for the last week or so. How long should I wait to add in nolva if my last tren shot was over two weeks ago?

Thanks.

jacshelb said:
Ah crap. How did I miss this? Here I am coming off a tren and prop cycle using low doses of Nolva throughout thinking I'm doing some good and wondering why the heck I'm getting such harsh gyno symptoms!! It's been two weeks since last shot, should I still leave out the gyno or am I in the clear yet? I have letro and am using it (have been using it with the nolva for the last week or so. How long should I wait to add in nolva if my last tren shot was over two weeks ago?

Thanks.

Don't add the nolva, stick to your letrozole regiment. The gyno should be getting smaller within a few weeks. :coffee:

Top Bottom