Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prozac and weight loss supps

lightiegirl

Hi--

Just a quick question-- I read on another thread that a few of you were still able to take your weight loss supplements with Zoloft, and I wanted to know if it was okay to take them with Prozac?
Thanks!!

oh, and my supplement has epedra in it.

i have taken...lexapro, welbutrin, and paxil and never have had an issue....i take welbutrin now and ECA.

No, I didnt ask my doctor because I knew she would probably give me a lecture, etc, etc, and not give me the prescription and I usually rotate my supps depending upon what part of the racing season I am in.

I would think you could ask your doc -- doesn't mean you are actually using the thermos, but to know if there is an interaction.

hey my AD buddies! Good question -- and no, I have taken most anti-deps (not at once of course) and the main thing is to not mix them with things like 5-HTP or other serotonin precursors. This is in reference to SSRIs and SNRIs only. Welbutrin is amazing for weight loss, fyi. Only prob is my dr is strict and always wants to make me be on the harder to take ones, like Effexor. Doctors can be dicks about even asking simple questions -- but you know what? He works for YOU, so you have a right to ask. If he doesn't want you to take something, who cares. It is your body. I used to not want to ask my doctor stuff either, but I realized this, not too long ago. So ask him/her and who cares if they don't like it!

Top Bottom