Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron?

Irenedel80

"TICA LINDA"
A friend of my husband suggested to throw in some proviron a couple weeks prior to comp. Have any ladies ever taken any....?? I know men do...just not sure about it's effects on women.

Thanks......Irene

I have tried it and not a fan really didn't notice anything great from it I prefered winnny the last 4 weeks of a prep vs proviron. What if anything are you currently taking in the way off steroids?

A little. I already have win, clen and t3 on hand. Plan to throw in t3/clen at 8 weeks out, and winn at 5 weeks out.

That should be good I would drop the var and primo at that time winny tends to make you very dry and hard on its own. Although I have run var all the way to a show no issues with water last show last 4 weeks I was on 10 mg var 10 mg winny 75 mcg t3 80 mcg of clen.

That should be good I would drop the var and primo at that time winny tends to make you very dry and hard on its own. Although I have run var all the way to a show no issues with water last show last 4 weeks I was on 10 mg var 10 mg winny 75 mcg t3 80 mcg of clen.

very nice....thanks so much for the pointers. I wasn't exactly sure about the clen/t3 dosage, so that def helps.

very nice....thanks so much for the pointers. I wasn't exactly sure about the clen/t3 dosage, so that def helps.

Just a note that I had build up that does to 75 mcg over a long period of time.

Started at 12.5 mg of T3 and added 12.5 mg ever two weeks to get to the peak of 75mcg and then I tapared it down dropping 12.5 mg every week.

The clen was done 20mcg for a week adding 20mcg ever week and then tapered down the same. Also when running clen straight no break make sure to take benadryl ever night clears the receptors in addtion to 1000mcg of taurine as well as potasium they will help prevent a rebound from the clen.

Top Bottom