Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proud to be an american thread

yonkers weights said:
Take out the money the US gives Canada and run the numbers again.
Are you retarded or something? Or just slow?
Do you live under powerlines?
Did you eat paint chips when you were younger?
Did you still sniff glue?
OR ARE YOU JUST THICK HEADED AND DUMB?

LMAO LMAO LMAO

you really are one dumb fucking american shiiit.

THE MONEY THE US GIVES CANADA!?!?! HAHAHAH!!!! fucking moron..

try the money the US steals from canada for starters like the 250 million dollars in water we WAIVED so the american fuckers would drop their softwood taxes, which they instated because our lumber was cheaper.

uh... can you say the canadian dollar is worth 94 cents to the american dollar now, dumbass. (probably not, you probably have difficulties speaking at your IQ)

fucking geez.. all you seem like now is an ignorant POS I haven't read half this thread.. I just opened the last page.. and saw that canada was being flamed by a fucking halfwit...

educate yourself on a couple facts before you say something stupid...

oh also.. you should probably count to three everytime you want to speak, this will probably prevent previous retarded outbreaks..

lololol at you calling anyone retarded.. I don't even know who it was directed it too..

btw I have no problem with americans most of them are pretty cool, but some of them.. like this one... are just ignorant uneducated fucks..

canada.jpg

jnevin said:
Canadia's a great place too. Just too damn cold and they talk funny.

cold? It's been over 90 degrees here all week and this weekend it's going up to near 100 (with humidity). Far from cold, but we do talk funny

blueta2 said:
It's more a western thing.
Mind you, the east has some crazy accents. Nove Scotia....man, I can't understand them.
its newfoundland with bad accents

Wootoom said:
its newfoundland with bad accents

Well it's still better than these American peeps with thier HUH or UH HUH after every sentence.
Once we take over their country, we'll teach them proper English ;-)

Top Bottom