Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien????

THE BOUNCER said:
well you too little skinny geeks can dream all you want but we all know that she digs the muscles! she calls me her "BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY"!

your probably right, but we can fantasize about it anyway.
"this goes out to all the captain morgan ho's out there, the bouncer is your hook-up, holla if ya hear me!" lol.

THE BOUNCER said:

You must not watch tv. that commercial is on ten times a night every night. you've seen it, but don't recall it.

THE BOUNCER said:

WOW bouncer...you gotta watch that commercial...you know the commercial at least? The captain morgan gold one with the bonfire, the guy at the bar with 4 chicks, and the 2 guys in the aerobics class...check out the girl in the aerobics class...DEEEEE-licious!

Bulldog_10 said:

WOW bouncer...you gotta watch that commercial...you know the commercial at least? The captain morgan gold one with the bonfire, the guy at the bar with 4 chicks, and the 2 guys in the aerobics class...check out the girl in the aerobics class...DEEEEE-licious!
i don't have cable so i can't see it if it's on the pay channels. my damn rent is so high here in Venice the only thing i can afford is food, steroids, and my gym membership. well i don't really pay for the membership but...

THE BOUNCER said:
i don't have cable so i can't see it if it's on the pay channels. my damn rent is so high here in Venice the only thing i can afford is food, steroids, and my gym membership. well i don't really pay for the membership but...

I think it's on all the channels...check it out...

I'm going to bed...I've had enough of you guys!;)

And to think I took advice from the both of you guys. I gonna go vomit, you fags make me sick.:horny:

Top Bottom