Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein suited for women-

OK. So i have been taking the Syntrax Caribbean Cooler all this time and now i can't handle the massive sweetness of it anymore. Can someone suggest a good chocolate that is not too sweet? (I assume I don't need to mention few carbs and lots of protein...:) )I have read through this thread and have a lot of notes but no one seemed really excited about any of the flavors...

Thanks, y'all!

Well, what I drink is Muscle Milk chocolate 1 scoop only (this is 1/2 serving) to this I add either 1 tablespoon of plain rice or soy protein.....rice and soy are incomplete proteins but they take on whatever flavor they are mixed with (does that make sense) and Muscle Milk tastes great but two scoops would be too many calories for me.....this tastes great and works for me.

I get Isopure plain (well, vanilla) and just mix in a bit of unsweetened cocoa and Splenda when I want chocolate. I can mix any flavor I really want with the vanilla.

I get it at a discount place, though. Not sure I would if I didn't get a price break.

I've tried muscle milk...tastes great...too many calories for me.

I like Myoplex. They have a pre-packaged low-carb protein drink that tastes really good. I think it is "Advant-Edge" something or other...comes in a rectangular silver package.

Isopure is good and mixes well.

Worldwide Nutrition makes another low-carb (100 cal) protein drink that is ready to go...in a can and even has cappuccino! The chocolate is quite tasty as well.

I'm not one for protein drinks unless I can get them down...otherwise, forget it! Just my personal tastes...

I love muscle milk but primarily use a little bit of it to make other more blah protein taste good-- though I love chocolate muscle milk in warm water. It's like drinking cocoa.

Normally I use allthewhey. I like the unflavored the most. I love mixing it into oatmeal with a little splenda/cinnamon. I prefer regular whole food but protein powder is nice to have at work.

I like Proteins + by ehn inc. It is high alpha whey isolate. Comes in chocolate, vanilla, and unflavored (eeww!). The chocolate tastes exactly like a chocolate popsicle. It is the only one so far that I can take with only water. Has anyone else tried this one, or even heard of it? It doesn't seem to be popular...Ang

2 carbs per serving, which equals 28 grams of protein.

ctbuffguy said:
can anyone on here recommend a good protein (soy or whey) that has decent taste suited for woman....one lower in calories, low carb preferably?

Whey is better if you weight train. I only use Glycerlean by designer.

Re: Re: protein suited for women-

PhysicalGirl said:
Whey is better if you weight train. I only use Glycerlean by designer.

Sorry to ask a probly dumb question but I've been reading quite a few forums & havent been able to come up with a definitive answer for that - why is whey better than soy? Is it something to do with whey having faster absorption = best for postworkout shake? Is soy 'better' for meal-replacement type shakes (typically aimed @women)?

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom