Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes

jakbear

can anyone give me some suggestions for a yummy high protein/low carb shake thats suitable for women?

thanks

Shakes

There are a lot of different ones, but the best price I have ever found is protienfactory.com and they have pre mixed or you can make your own.
I have tried some pre mixed and if you mix with milk, it is just as good as Myoplex, but a whole lot better for you.
Great for questions too -= just ask the guys there and they will give you strait answers for women.
Bunny
"This is who we are"

Personally I like Parillo's Hi Protein shake, chocolate is my favorite. I just mix it with water and sometimes add a shot of espresso and it tastes like a mocha. The best thing is that it doesn't contain sugar.

Are you looking for a meal replacement or supplemental protein drink?? For meal replacements, I have been using Cytoplex by Cytodyne. If you need ECA stack, they make Xenadrine as well. My best fat loss has been using them together.

pinkbunny..i just moved from Salt Lake, what a small world. Have they opened up the 24 Hour Fitness there yet? It's a pretty decent gym (at least here in LA, CA). I used to work out at Body by Banks downtown, but it was expensive. There's not a whole lot of choices out there...If you are unhappy with your current gym, you check it out!

For the taste and de price, I choose Optimum nutrition. (Chocolate is my favorite one) I tried so many brands and Optimum is the only that doesn't make me sick (beurk!)
LG
(It looks like an advertising, no?)

I like Optimum Nutrition best, too!!! It contains Stevia for a sweetener which I like better than other sugar substitutes, and it tastes good. I like either the chocolate or the vanilla.

Fennec

I also like the taste of Ultramet but it's kind of expensive...
LG

i have been living on "worldwide" ultra pure protein shakes 35g of protein only 6 carbs also, no aspertame you can check it out at www.sportnutrition.com
I also love eas myoplex low carb ready to drink shakes... 20 g of protein and only 4g of carbs. As far as my make at home shakes.. i use creative protein or designer..

My SUPER Optimum has only 2.5g of carbs and 1.5g of fat!!!:p A bit less protein 22g by 28g.. I take about 3 shakes a day so the taste is reallllllyyyy important for me!
LG

Top Bottom