Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powder prices..

Using whey protein + few caps of gear will make the whey protein more usable right? Because GEAR has digestive enzymes and other compounds that makes protein more digestible and absorbable?

So if I buy GEAR + Whey concentrate and take them together, it will make me use more of the whey concentrate. Correct?

That's actually a really good way to use it. Using GEAR is like knocking up the octane of standard protein.

I need some, I've been using walmart brand for about a year now, I was thinking it was the way to go until I seen some of these post.

I like the Rocky Road flavor. It is slightly malted so it's not that twisted chocolate taste that so many pproteins powders have. The strawberry reminds me of Strawberry quick from when I was a kid.

the price of protein has gone up all over the industry.. But wheytobuildmuscle protein price has not gone up a dime.. Needtobuildmuscle.com sells the cheapest protein in the whole industry right now. Needto139 takes of 15% and keep in mind the shipping is free. True protein and other places will charge you has much as 13.00 to ship a 5lb bag of protein.

Top Bottom