Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powder prices..

I am a college student and looking for the cheapest proteins. I compared the following 5 pounds tubs.

BuyBulkWay is 0.10 per protein gram. (Shockingly, this is the most expensive)

Protein Factory's Prenium Whey is 0.09 $ per one protein gram.

Needto's whey protein is 0.07$ per one protein gram.

I was shocked, In my mind, I thought that BuyBulkWay is the cheapest and Needto was the most expensive.

What do you think? I think needto's protein would be most convenient price wise/ quality wise. I also made a program using FORTRAN to calculate the price per gram ;).

Now did you also factor in that I also give a 15% discount on all orders no matter the size discount code is ( needto139) ...
did you also factor in that all other places will charge anywhere from 7 all the way up to 12.00 to ship a 5lb bag of protein. And that is just to ship it ground (snail mail). I charge 00000000000000000000 to ship it and i ship it 2-3 day priority shipping.

On top of this I also give bulk pricing. the more you buy the cheaper it gets for each 5lb bag.

As if it can get any better then that I do a few things for my customers that no other place does.

1. best customer service hands down no question about it.
2. money back no questions asked if you are not happy
3. Try before you buy option. No one wants to get a 5lb bag of protein only to find out it taste like shit. So get a free sample of any 3 flavors you want for nothing but the price of shipping!!!!!! NTBM sample pack.

Its crazy... Look my protein taste awesome. Its low in sugar,carbs and useless crap yet still taste awesome and when all hidden charges and gimmicks are taken into consideration I have one of the cheapest 5lb bags of protein you can get.

I also support this site with my heart and sole. So I think you guys should give me a shot and let me be the one to serve you:rainbow:

oh and on TOP of ALL OF THAT, also gives anywhere from 10-15% in various discount codes!! PLUS a 100% guarantee on everything or your money back!!!

Exactly. Factor in my needto139 15% discount code and my free shipping and boom I win. Also if you buy 3 bags I prop the price again buy 2.00 a bag. Buy 5 bags and I drop the price again buy another 2.00 a bag.

Not only that lets not forget that taste is a factor, and all the flavors i sell taste bomb, any and everyone who has tried them loves them. That is why I give away the free samples for just the price of shipping. Because i know anyone who tries it will come back and buy it.

now did you also factor in that i also give a 15% discount on all orders no matter the size discount code is ( needto139) ...
Did you also factor in that all other places will charge anywhere from 7 all the way up to 12.00 to ship a 5lb bag of protein. And that is just to ship it ground (snail mail). I charge 00000000000000000000 to ship it and i ship it 2-3 day priority shipping.

On top of this i also give bulk pricing. The more you buy the cheaper it gets for each 5lb bag.

As if it can get any better then that i do a few things for my customers that no other place does.

1. Best customer service hands down no question about it.
2. Money back no questions asked if you are not happy
3. Try before you buy option. No one wants to get a 5lb bag of protein only to find out it taste like shit. So get a free sample of any 3 flavors you want for nothing but the price of shipping!!!!!! ntbm sample pack.

its crazy... Look my protein taste awesome. Its low in sugar,carbs and useless crap yet still taste awesome and when all hidden charges and gimmicks are taken into consideration i have one of the cheapest 5lb bags of protein you can get.

I also support this site with my heart and sole. So i think you guys should give me a shot and let me be the one to serve you:rainbow:
bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needto is a good guy with quality products. I enjoy ordering from him.

Just checked ur store needto, no vanilla flavor. My main use of whey protein is as meal replacement. I mix it with milk/berries...etc. Vanilla can be mixed with everything.

Damn, I just calculated the costs after the discount and everything. Your price kicks ass!! Too bad no vanilla. oh well, I still have the samples that you sent me from previous order. Time to try them. Gonna get with them N2kts. Hmmmm... GEAR VS NEED2SLIN when bulking?

Real simple.

ON is a decent cheap protein that if you want to pick something up at Vitamin Shoppe it's a reasonable choice. But needto's protein is better , about the same price and you get direct customer service. Also, needto has GEAR and that is the best protein product on the market. Even if you use a standard protein powder you can jack it up big time by taking a few GEAR along with it.

If you want a really SUPERIOR protein powder, nothing beats BIG BLAST. It's in a league of its own and of course, it costs a little more. But if you get it through ORBIT you'll get a price that is just a couple of bucks more than ON protein and the difference is night and day. It's a like comparing a BMW to a lawn mower. So why would anyone order cheap protein when they can get something special?

By the way, Orbit....did that CInnamon Roll BIG BLAST come in yet?!!!

Top Bottom