Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Overdose

i mean i have heard of people doing that, 2.5 for every pound, and the do it for years, no negative results really...i dont know..TOO CONFUSED!

Doctor FAIL.

Haha, that's what I posted in another thread he started - didn't realize they were both the same thread. Here was my response:

Of course he told you that - he's a moron. There is no such thing as bodybuilding pharmacology and nutrition 101 in medical school. They are educated, extensively, to treat stubborn 70+ year olds who are hopelessly attempting to undo a life of bad habits and nutritional patterns (usually with a cornucopia of medications - but we can't use anabolics, because that would be naughty, right?)

The point is, their laughable hysteria is baseless and senseless in every conceivable way. They use scare tactics, catch phrases, and grow more complacent in their condition of ignorance all the while, simply dismissing the possibility that ANYTHING exists outside of their classroom derived knowledge set.

I could easily offer a multitude of example and anecdotal evidence resembling a dissertation on this subject alone, but please suffice it to say that a medical doctor advocating nutritional requirements necessitated by trained dedicated athletes is akin to allowing Michal Moore to be in charge of security at a buffet line.

Just for the sake of discussion though...why would someone want to use 2.5 g/ lb? Isn't the standard more in the 1 g/ lb of lbm?? depending on your goals and bodytype, on/ off cycle etc?

I agree with the doctor fail part...doctors and bodybuilding don't generally mix well.

Just for the sake of discussion though...why would someone want to use 2.5 g/ lb? Isn't the standard more in the 1 g/ lb of lbm?? depending on your goals and bodytype, on/ off cycle etc?

I agree with the doctor fail part...doctors and bodybuilding don't generally mix well.

minimum 2 grams per pound of bodyweight to bulk (what I'm saying here applies to bodybuilders), because the base protein turnover rate is 1.818. On cycle, it should be 2-3 for best results.

Just have to look at most Doctors and compare yourself. Most of them have fat belly's and eat to much of junk food....lol

I agree with all that was said plus you need a gallon of water every day in your diet to flush the kidneys!

minimum 2 grams per pound of bodyweight to bulk (what I'm saying here applies to bodybuilders), because the base protein turnover rate is 1.818. On cycle, it should be 2-3 for best results.

Yes^!

It's hard for me not to pull what hair I have left out, every time I hear what a 'doctor' said... ugh, what shame that they can't seem to fit in a few classes on AAS or varying nutritional needs of trained athlete during their SIX YEARS in college!?

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom