Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory super plasma protein

worksux

hey,

can someone explain what this supplement does? so far i got that it makes more use of the protein you take in and its like needto's new product GEAR.

thanks

hey,

can someone explain what this supplement does? so far i got that it makes more use of the protein you take in and its like needto's new product GEAR.

thanks

That's partly it. SPS is the protein already in the bloodstream so it's instantly recognized. It's like adding blood to your blood -- there's no conversion -- whatever you add, it's just more.

Also. the aminos in SPS are actually much larger than in food. (Including supplemental protein from why, egg, etc).

Yes, the new GEAR product will have SPS but it will also have whey FRACTIONS, which split the amino molecules. So now, you'll have the LARGER aminos from the SPS and they'll be DIVIDED into subparticals, creating a greater dispersion on nitrogen.

A simple concept, as is most good ideas and one I think it's pretty clever if I do say so myself. :artist:

That's partly it. SPS is the protein already in the bloodstream so it's instantly recognized. It's like adding blood to your blood -- there's no conversion -- whatever you add, it's just more.

Also. the aminos in SPS are actually much larger than in food. (Including supplemental protein from why, egg, etc).

Yes, the new GEAR product will have SPS but it will also have whey FRACTIONS, which split the amino molecules. So now, you'll have the LARGER aminos from the SPS and they'll be DIVIDED into subparticals, creating a greater dispersion on nitrogen.

A simple concept, as is most good ideas and one I think it's pretty clever if I do say so myself. :artist:

thanks this helped alot. i cant wait for GEAR to come out

Top Bottom