Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposing tonight!

I dated my ex-wife for almost 5 years on and off, then 3 years straight before marriage and it still didn't work out. No way I would ever consider getting married to someone in less time than that.

My buddy dated a girl for 8 years before getting married, and they were divorced within a year lolololol

I had a buddy that dated this chick for a long ass time and they got married and apparently it was fucked from the honeymoon on. LOL!

She ended up cheating on him only a few months after getting back from their honeymoon and then called the cops on him one night and had him arrested for domestic violence when he didn't do anything.

This bitch was crazy, she actually married the dude she cheated on him with before she was even divorced..lol My buddy found out by seeing in a local newspaper announcement.

I had a buddy that dated this chick for a long ass time and they got married and apparently it was fucked from the honeymoon on. LOL!

She ended up cheating on him only a few months after getting back from their honeymoon and then called the cops on him one night and had him arrested for domestic violence when he didn't do anything.

This bitch was crazy, she actually married the dude she cheated on him with before she was even divorced..lol My buddy found out by seeing in a local newspaper announcement.

Word

Top Bottom