Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin?

noodles1010

Can someone tell me about prolactin... ive been doing my research and it makes no sense to me... dummy version please... also how to combat it what causes it... anything you can tell me... i did a deca cycle and starting to think my lack of sex drive isnt only from low t but also prolactin build up from the last cycle??? can it all regulate itself? any and all info welcomed..
thanks

Can you post your last cycle so I can have an idea of where you went wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Deca (and tren) are progestins.. i would run caber with both. and i would run an AI with deca.. no AI necessary with just tren.. gotta cover all bases. can you get away with not running it? yup.. is it adviseable? nope. just like taking your life savings and putting it in a slot machine isn't adviseable either.. we all have a friend who ran deca with no ancillaries and claims that all went well

here is a writeup that you should read.. i didn't write the following but it will help you better understand what you are asking.

Progesterone : Its not so much progesterone that we watch, which is actually a healthy hormone, but progestins which may act upon its receptors. Progestins, like Tren or Deca (nor-9's), may act on its receptor or lower progesterone in the blood. Gyno and lactating are more common side effects. Some people use progesterone receptor blockers to combat this, or a prolactin production inhibitor.

FYI:
Progesterone — influences the growth in size of alveoli and lobes. Progesterone levels drop after birth. This triggers the onset of copious milk production.

Prolactin — contributes to the increased growth of the alveoli during pregnancy.

Role of Progesterone in causing gyno:

Progesterone is found in both males and females. It is a precursor to many important hormones in men and women. In women it plays a role in pregnancy and in breast growth. In men, excessive progesterone can stimulate breast growth, like it does with women. While Estrogen is normally the cause of gynecomastia under normal physiological conditions, Tren and other similiar steroids stimulate the progesterone receptors because they are not only anabolic steroids, but also of a class called progestins. Progestins are the synthetic forms of steroids structurally similiar to progesterone, that have the ability to bind to the progesterone receptor too. Deca and Anadrol also are progestins, but they also aromotize to estrogen, unlike Tren. Some bodybuilders coin the term “progesterone gyno”, to explain gyno from progestin steroids.

Progesterone Gyno Controversy:

There is a major debate among bodybuilders on this entire topic. Some believe that progesterone causes the gyno in Tren users. Others believe it is actually prolactin, the hormone responsible for lactation and breast growth during a women’s pregnancy. This may explain why some experience lactating on tren cycles. Others believe it is a combination of estrogens and either prolactin or progesterone, working all synergistically to develop gyno.

Who is right?

Many Research studies I’ve seen, show that estrogen plays a synergistic role with progesterone, prolactin, and in gynecomastia. Although some bodybuilders say it’s the prolactin or progesterone directly causing it, there is NO studies to show gyno can develop without high levels of estrogen. Even IGF-1 and Growth hormone has been shown in studies to play a crucial synergistic role in the development of breast tissue. So I believe no matter what kind of steroid you take, lowering estrogen with anti-estrogens and avoiding stacking Tren with aromatizing steroids, is how you really prevent “Progesterone gyno”. With very low levels of circulating estrogen, it appears impossible or very difficult for progesterone gyno to develop.

Progesterone Control

Lilopristone, Onapristone: These are progesterone blockers also, said to be safer and possibly more effective than RU-486 when it comes to progesterone blocking. They were developed after RU-486 in an attempt to make more effective, less harsh drugs to block progesterone.

Dostinex (Cabergoline), Bromo (Bromocriptine), B-6 : These are used for Deca/Tren gyno sides. This type of gyno is related to progesterone and its receptors. Tren/Deca may act on the progesterone receptor, as they are progestins, and may increase prolactin in the blood (causing lactating). These drugs stop production of prolactin at the pituitary gland. Controlling estrogen levels with an AI also helps here, as progestins themsleves haven't been proven to cause gyno.

Steve is correct. Deca is a progestin and lowering prolactin won't help much -- though it may elevate libido a bit. Nothing really combats prog well, which is why I think deca should just be avoided. There's nothing deca does that other drugs don't do better.

My L0-Prolactin formula is a done deal and in production right now, but as this stuff usually goes, it may not be available for a few months. I'll give a heads up when it's GTG.

get some Prolactrone from blacklion labs, strong stuff... without the sides of caber or prami... has tons of good benefits too. Fat loss, sleep, mood enhancing

^^^ yup i agree. as great deca is I think that you can bulk on a simple dbol/test cycle and leave the deca alone.

I was going to do a tren ace cycle and test e second time around and never touch deca again. Am I heading back down the same road since they are both nor9?

get some Prolactrone from blacklion labs, strong stuff... without the sides of caber or prami... has tons of good benefits too. Fat loss, sleep, mood enhancing

That stuff is just vitamin B6.

Yeah, it'll help a little. And it's in L0 Proclac as well. But L0Prolac will have much more and consequently be far more effective -- on par with caber.

I put in an order for caber from medic.com and AG Guys, does anyone know if they are legit and if I will get my money's worth? Just in case, I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow to check my prolactin, if it's low he will prescibe. I've heard alot about parmi and would like to buy that but again, I'm unsure about some of these sites. 4rx.com sells it but I dont know how reputable they are. Any advice? Also, they have a disclaimer saying that it may affect sexual performance. I thought it would enhance it. Help?

I put in an order for caber from medic.com and AG Guys, does anyone know if they are legit and if I will get my money's worth? Just in case, I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow to check my prolactin, if it's low he will prescibe. I've heard alot about parmi and would like to buy that but again, I'm unsure about some of these sites. 4rx.com sells it but I dont know how reputable they are. Any advice? Also, they have a disclaimer saying that it may affect sexual performance. I thought it would enhance it. Help?

Chemicalneed.com for all your cycle support.

Top Bottom