Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problem... startin to get scared need an answer

chronicx357

ok heres the deal... i took a shot of fina in the quads the other day.. not a big deal done it a bunch of times before. anyway i got a big lump like right after i injected.. didnt think much of it although it was the first time it happened on a quad shot it happens all the time to me on glute shots. so anyway its not 2 days later and all of a sudden im getting this pain... the pain is in the same leg as the injection but not in the same spot. the pain is in my calves back of knee n mostly shins... its getting to the point wehre i cant walk on it. started a weak pain this morning and by the time i got home from work it hurts like hell to walk. nothing to do with lifting, i havnt lifted legs in 3 weeks. WHATS WRONG? can an infection cause a pain in my lower leg?

btw... the lump went down a little bit since the night of the injection but its still there. and i NEVER get lumps when injecting quads

any other opinions? if i did go to the docs wouldnt i have to tell him i injected steroids into my quad? i dont wanna have to do that.

chronicX357 said:
any other opinions? if i did go to the docs wouldnt i have to tell him i injected steroids into my quad? i dont wanna have to do that.

There's maybe a few people on this board who are qualifed to give med advice.....you obviously have a problem and you're scared to go to a doctor....that's a recipe for disaster! GO TO A DOCTOR BEFORE IT"S TO LATE

true, if it is an infection, it will spread rapidly... is it inflamed? if it is not better in 24 hours, go see a doc, dont want an another article from BusinessWeek cause a member lost a leg

is it possible to just be a calf splint or somethin? the pain is kinda on off too... like right now i can walk ok but i know in 1/2 hr it might styart to hurt again. ill see how i feel tomorrow n just take a tylenol for the night

chronicX357 said:
is it possible to just be a calf splint or somethin? the pain is kinda on off too... like right now i can walk ok but i know in 1/2 hr it might styart to hurt again. ill see how i feel tomorrow n just take a tylenol for the night

hey, it's your body, do what you want. you could just go now and tell them you were shooting vitamin b12.

Top Bottom