Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH

guys the reason of this cycle is to get lean muscle, my training consists of 5 day compound exercises, do you guys recommend i drop the tren enanthate and continue using primo and winstrol because seriously i dont want to acquire any side effects and i thought that tren enanthate / primo / winstrol is a very mild cycle, well i should have done more homework.

so would you guys recommend for a 2nd timer to drop the tren and continue with only the primo and winstrol? or is the tren dosage safe whereas i will not do the 2 ml per week tren, i will continue with a 1ml per week, every saturday.

right now im using during the cycle legalon twice a day, cystone 3 times a day, vitamin e tablets once a day, zinc tablets once a day and next week ill start the test. tablets 3 times a day for 21 days, u guys might have heard of it its called 2+ hp test. growth.

guys the reason of this cycle is to get lean muscle, my training consists of 5 day compound exercises, do you guys recommend i drop the tren enanthate and continue using primo and winstrol because seriously i dont want to acquire any side effects and i thought that tren enanthate / primo / winstrol is a very mild cycle, well i should have done more homework.

so would you guys recommend for a 2nd timer to drop the tren and continue with only the primo and winstrol? or is the tren dosage safe whereas i will not do the 2 ml per week tren, i will continue with a 1ml per week, every saturday.

right now im using during the cycle legalon twice a day, cystone 3 times a day, vitamin e tablets once a day, zinc tablets once a day and next week ill start the test. tablets 3 times a day for 21 days, u guys might have heard of it its called 2+ hp test. growth.

I would drop the tren and add in test @ 400-500mg. Also no need for the winnie stick with primo/ test.

Nice thread...

!

cent, thanks for ur advice, and here's one for u, u should think about taking a chill pill, we're all posting here to get help and feedback, its not a spelling/grammer contest website.

Why don't you grow some thicker skin bro? If you're gonna post a thread like yours, you should expect criticism. I don't need you to tell me to take a chill pill. That's as immature and juvenile as your careless spelling mistakes. Do you know how irritating it is to read a post and have to decipher whether or not we are even talking about real gear or a play on letters like the junk being sold at Legal Steroids? Its not a spellcheck and everybody, including myself, makes mistakes. But, over and over it gets, well...irritating.

I'm sorry if I come off as harsh, but its just plain foolish to start a cycle then change gears and start fucking around dropping and adding shit. I see threads like this and I just shake my head. These are powerful drugs that need to be respected and you should have had this all figured out before hand.

You don't have to worry because I won't attempt to help you anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom