Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH

mattu3748 dude do u work in MC or something? dont assume things that u dont know about, and no, i havent eaten junk food for the past 2 years, the reason why I cam down to 12.4% BF in 1 year was that i was 209lbs of pure fat and reduced it in 6 months due to workout and diet to 160 lbs

guys the reason why im using this cycle tren enanthate / primo / winstrol is because honestly this is my second cycle and the reason of this cycle is to get lean/ripped, whereas my first cycle was a year ago and consisted of parbolan / proponaite / anadiol, and im the type of person whois paranoid from AAS and dont want to mess around with testesterone, but will this cycle really effect my testesterone level? because before last year cycle my test levels where 15.2 nmol/l, after the cycle in 2 months it was 10.9 nmol/l and now after a year its 12.4 nmol/l, im starting the cycle next sunday but the thing I am missing is the PCT, becuase as you can see there is no estrogen conversion here, so what do you recommend? and if you think i should add test please clarify why and what should i add with the dosage.
thank you.

here is my cycle, i started winstrol yesterday but decided not to continue untill the last 2 weeks.

week 1 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 3 ml primo 100mg/ml, 1 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

week 2 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 3 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 4 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 5 - 2 ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 3 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 6 - 2 ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 2 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 7 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 5 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

week 8 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

the reason why im doing this because i dont want to inject more than 5ml per week, your feedback is appreciated.

guys the reason why im using this cycle tren enanthate / primo / winstrol is because honestly this is my second cycle and the reason of this cycle is to get lean/ripped, whereas my first cycle was a year ago and consisted of parbolan / proponaite / anadiol, and im the type of person whois paranoid from AAS and dont want to mess around with testesterone, but will this cycle really effect my testesterone level? because before last year cycle my test levels where 15.2 nmol/l, after the cycle in 2 months it was 10.9 nmol/l and now after a year its 12.4 nmol/l, im starting the cycle next sunday but the thing I am missing is the PCT, becuase as you can see there is no estrogen conversion here, so what do you recommend? and if you think i should add test please clarify why and what should i add with the dosage.
thank you.

Wait. You are doing Tren Enanthate and you are paranoid about good old fashioned Testosterone???:confused: C'mon bro, get your priorities straight. Test should come first.

Here we go again. WHY START A CYCLE AND THEN ASK FOR ADVICE??? U see more and more of this on this board every day. Your post is all numbers and mumbo jumbo with no substance or logic to form a basis on anything.

And... Andiol is not a steroid it is a testosterone precursor. paraponaite? nalvodex?trenbolonr? TESTESTERONE??????? Don't know wtf these are. I'm sorry, but you're killing me. If you're gonna take them at least spell 'em right! Sounds like you need to go back to the drawing board.

clomid ? legalon? cystone? MAYBE THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS YOU SHOULD BE TAKING.

Last edited:
mattu3748 dude do u work in MC or something? dont assume things that u dont know about, and no, i havent eaten junk food for the past 2 years, the reason why I cam down to 12.4% BF in 1 year was that i was 209lbs of pure fat and reduced it in 6 months due to workout and diet to 160 lbs

post up your diet bro, and if its a decent diet i would appologize to you, being on this forum for a long time now
and we see a whole lot of people just like you bro almost everyday.....and by the way i dont work at MC, and what the fuck is that

cent, thanks for ur advice, and here's one for u, u should think about taking a chill pill, we're all posting here to get help and feedback, its not a spelling/grammer contest website.

mattu my diet back then was very simple, no fatty/junk food, eating around 170+ lbs protien, cutting out carbs in the middle of the day, having 5-6 meals per day, very rich in protiens.

what feedback do u guys have on the cycle that i have just posted?

guys the reason why im doing a 5ml injection per week because my Dr. advised me not to inject more than that or my kidney's will be effected real bad, what do u think about this statement?

here is my cycle, i started winstrol yesterday but decided not to continue untill the last 2 weeks.

week 1 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 3 ml primo 100mg/ml, 1 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

week 2 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 3 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 4 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 5 - 2 ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 3 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 6 - 2 ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 2 ml primo 100mg/ml

week 7 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 5 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

week 8 - 1ml of tren enanthate 200mg/ml, 4 ml winstrol 50mg/ml

the reason why im doing this because i dont want to inject more than 5ml per week, your feedback is appreciated.

I think your dick will stop working. You need test...

guys the reason why im doing a 5ml injection per week because my Dr. advised me not to inject more than that or my kidney's will be effected real bad, what do u think about this statement?

I would find a new doc. No logic to this statement...

even with this dosage you think ill have sides? what if i am using tablets that help produce nautral test., will that help?

Top Bottom