Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discodave181207

I live on an island in Spain where getting anything is tough so when things come or people come over I stock up. I am now left with lots of different things but could do with some advice on how to cycle everything, what to take with what and when to take it.

Currently running 500mg Test, 100mg Deca, 250 Boldenone

weight 105k, Body fat around 14% 6"1

Goal to lean up, rip up, I already have a decent size would like more but main goal is to look defined.

This is what I have in stock some advice would be great to get the best out of what I have.

2 x 20ml vials Boldenone 250mg/ml
10ml Multitest 350
10ml Test 600
100 tabs 10mg Oxandrolone
5 x 2ml vials Deconoate 100mg
7 boxes winstrol Depot 3 1ml vials per box
10 ml Stanazol 50mg/ml

15 boxes of Somatrolic HGH 5mg (15iu) 1 vial 15IU

As you can see I have a mixed bag of goods but get what I can when I can please help with some cycles that are best. TIA

I live on an island in Spain where getting anything is tough so when things come or people come over I stock up. I am now left with lots of different things but could do with some advice on how to cycle everything, what to take with what and when to take it.

Goal to lean up, rip up, I already have a decent size would like more but main goal is to look defined.

This is what I have in stock some advice would be great to get the best out of what I have.

10ml Multitest 350
10ml Test 600
10 ml Stanazol 50mg/ml

As you can see I have a mixed bag of goods but get what I can when I can please help with some cycles that are best. TIA

I'm sorry what was the questioN?

10ml Multitest 350
10ml Test 600
10 ml Stanazol 50mg/ml

Those remains are fúcked up but to strict answer your question I would do:

10 weeks of Test at 300 mg a week.
10 weeks of Winstrol at 20 mg a week.

Nothing else, nothing more.

Top Bottom