Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan added to anorectant no. 10 and clenbutedrol safe?

Bjparko

I've been taking liquid clenbutedrol made by corrupt pharm. for two weeks. I do one ml first thing in the morning and another around 6 in the evening, orally. I've been reading about the new (anorectant no. 10) and have concluded that I will be adding this to my daily regimen. I also have four vials, 10mL, of methenolone enanthate (primobolan) that I've had for about a year that I never took. I have never done a steroid but I am 32 years old and believe it's time for additional help to loose some of my belly fat and keep a tone physique. However I'm worried because I am (at risk) for high blood pressure. It's not real bad but have been told a few times that it is border line (at risk), and that I should clean my diet which I have done. So while I want to stay in physical shape, my primary goal is to keep good general health. My question is would the primobolan be safe to add to the clenbutedrol \ anorectant no. 10 combo? If so I am thinking 3cc a week? Say one and a half on a Monday then another dose mid week? Not sure on correct dosage but from what I have gathered, from reading, that is about right for me I think 32 years old 215 pounds 5'11"... please only professional opinion's and guidance thank you.

first off if you want to lose fat you need to clean up your diet and start exercising. I don't care what fat burners or steroids you run, it won't make a difference.

second steroids don't burn fat. primo is going to be a complete waste of money for you in this situation, you would be far better served holding it until you are ready to utilize it to the best.. that is as a recomp or lean mass builder slowly.

as for your question of 'is it safe' .. clen and anorectant are both stimulants and will strain your heart way worse than primo ever would if that is what you are asking.. as far as HPTA suppression, than primo is going to suppress you .. you won't die from steroids, but you will lose your ability to produce your own hormones temporarily

it just seems to me you have a lot more research to do before messing with any steroid at this point

First, steroids do not burn body fat. Body fat is basically stored energy. In order to burn body fat, you need to either move more or eat less. It's really as simple as that. You need to expend more calories then you consume to burn body fat.

If you have high blood pressure, clenbuterol is NOT a good idea. Clenbuterol is a harsh stimulant and will increase heart rate and blood pressure.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Clen and another stimulant would be a very bad idea. Especially if you may already be at risk of high blood pressure. This would be really bad for the heart. Diet and exercise are what you need to get rid of the fat. After being consistent for a while with these I would just use Cardarine. It will help with your endurance and fat loss.

Ok sorry for the confusion guys and I appreciate the help. I guess I was misleading when I said I was trying to lose fat. I am not obese by any means, I am in pretty good shape I workout 6 times a week but what I was referring to is the stubborn belly fat (not a lot) but just can't get back the physique that I use to have (abs) . My diet has been clean for quite a while now, I am obsessive about my diet, but I just want to stay aware of my blood pressure. I did not know that clenbutedrol had such an affect on the blood pressure thank you for sharing. Ive not really had any problems with falling or staying asleep though. I will keep a close eye on my blood pressure for sure. As far as the primobolan goes maybe I will just wait a little longer... I know my body is not going to go any further without it but I really don't know dosage or if there is any anabolic change that I need to worry about or not. I've tried reading a few different threads but everything says something different.

Can you post some pictures so we could judge how 'chubby' or 'good shape' you are? Its hard to be objective on yourself in this sport

Top Bottom