Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo

Sometimes I become amazed more and more every day...read the boards..research, and better yet get your girl on here so she can do some readin of her own..it is HER body and something she must decide for HERSELF...if she doesnt have a computer..get her one..great gift idea for the holidays:) She needs to be aware of ALL pros and CONS of takin any kind of AS...and giving us a number is not near the information one needs to give good solid advice to anyone..women are different then men when it comes to cycles..you must be very CAREFUL..no room for error or your beauty may turn into a beast:( Then what will she do?????

primodonna said:
I need to change my name...here I thought this was a thread about me :(

Gawd love her :mix: Hope you ate some overly sinful rich cake yesterday for your bday :)

anyone dieting should stop reading this right now...

BUT i have to say i had the single most incredible meal in the world yesterday...

a 1/2 pound frisco cheeseburger (which is basically a cheeseburger with 1000 island dressing) with 1/4 bottle of ketchup...and a piece of pie from Marie Callender's called Chocolate Satin... it was quite the orgiastic feast for the senses...and of course as these things are...i look better today than i have recently and training was crazy

Top Bottom