Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo+Winstrol (tabs)

Haha. I'm done with this thread. You're wasting my time

I am sorry, that I am no pro. But I like more people's oppinions, and can't just take Your word for it. The reason I am asking about this, is because I am no expert.
It might be logic to You, but then please share the knowledge, instead of mocking the people that use this board to learn from the pro's.

Do what you want, but other boards are full of shit and spout off information that they saw someone else spout off, who saw someone else say it, and so on. There's evidence supporting that going over 1000iu's in one week is pointless, as you'll see no added benefit from more. Nolvadex doesn't just block E from binding, it also causes a temporary rise in LH and T, the same as HCG, so it may aid in recovery. If you need to do more than a 3cc inject, split the shots up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All true , except that the rise in LH doesn't compare to HCG, so HCG is still the better option for that.

All true , except that the rise in LH doesn't compare to HCG, so HCG is still the better option for that.

I agree. I really don't even like nolvadex, myself. If he wants to leave it out, more power to him, but he needs to run something in its place and he doesn't have access to much in his country. Nolva seems better than nothing

After studying the PCT-info thread on this board, I got a little wiser. Also I took peoples advises.
The cycle now looks like this:

1-5: 50mg Winstrol ED
1-11: 400mg Primo EW
1-11: 250mg Test E EW
12-13: HCG 1000ui EW

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Some concerns:

- People tell me to avoid Clomid, because of severe side-effects in even small doses and periods. Especially on the eye-sight. Any experiences and/or suggestions?
- When doing the HCG-blast, there is no need to use HCG directly after last inject? - just making sure here.
- When adding 1ml test to the mix, I will have to inject 5ml at once in the butt. Anyone have experiences with this? I was warned not to go above 4ml in one shot.

After studying the PCT-info thread on this board, I got a little wiser. Also I took peoples advises.
The cycle now looks like this:

1-5: 50mg Winstrol ED
1-11: 400mg Primo EW
1-11: 250mg Test E EW
12-13: HCG 1000ui EW

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Some concerns:

- People tell me to avoid Clomid, because of severe side-effects in even small doses and periods. Especially on the eye-sight. Any experiences and/or suggestions?
- When doing the HCG-blast, there is no need to use HCG directly after last inject? - just making sure here.
- When adding 1ml test to the mix, I will have to inject 5ml at once in the butt. Anyone have experiences with this? I was warned not to go above 4ml in one shot.

Clomid can mess up your vision.

Go with UNLEASHED and protein factory POSTCYCLE.

5mls? Who told you that. An entire syringe is only 3mls. Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Clomid can mess up your vision.

5mls? Who told you that. An entire syringe is only 3mls. Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Well, the ones I have are on 5ml. They exist in all forms?
With 4ml Primo and 1ml Test, that is 5ml total to inject. You recommend doing 3ml in one side and 2ml in the other?

Well, the ones I have are on 5ml. They exist in all forms?
With 4ml Primo and 1ml Test, that is 5ml total to inject. You recommend doing 3ml in one side and 2ml in the other?

This is like beating the hell out of a dead horse. Most of these questions have even answered multiple times. Once again, Split the shots up

Man Im sorry, if I piss You off.. But Im a new member, and though I already searched the boards, I still cant find my answers.
I appreciate Your feedback, really. But dont go mental, dude!

I still see different answers throughout the internet. Some use HCG as you suggest - other do 300ui EOD IN the cycle. Other again use 2500ui's after 2x halflife post-cycle. I did not realise, that Primo and/or Winstrol had great effect on libido (at least not 400mg), so I would rather sound stupid and ask again, than to fuck up!

Thanks again.

I get that there's conflicting info out there, and I'm not "freaking out". But you also have to read the info that we took time to write out for you. You have asked several of the same questions multiple times, which means we have to spend time writing the same answers over and over. You have to understand that the redundancies get a bit irritating. Also, If you want to follow the advice of another board, that's your choice. Our views aren't their views so you can't compare two boards that way. You'll have to come to your own conclusions at some point. That much HCG is completely unnecessary

Top Bottom