Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo dossage and how to get enough in two per week

kyletype1

Hi everyone,
New to the forum, and really like what I have read.
I have done two cycles so far
1st cycle was Test E 500mg for 14 weeks pct was clomid for that 100/50/50
2nd cycle wast Test C 500mg 12 weeks and 6 weeks dbol 40mg pct was same as above

I am curious cause I want to run primo next

Was thinking
for test either E or sustanon
My question is the primo I can get is 100 per cc
how do you get that much in a syringe?
I usually do a shot 1 cc on sunday of test and another on wed 1 cc
now how would you add the primo in so I don't feel like a pin cushion.

What dossage is good for dry gains as I am starting to peel out for a show next spring as I right now I am 230 and 15% bodyfat roughly

Hope this makes sense and thank you all!

Hi everyone,
New to the forum, and really like what I have read.
I have done two cycles so far
1st cycle was Test E 500mg for 14 weeks pct was clomid for that 100/50/50
2nd cycle wast Test C 500mg 12 weeks and 6 weeks dbol 40mg pct was same as above

I am curious cause I want to run primo next

Was thinking
for test either E or sustanon
My question is the primo I can get is 100 per cc
how do you get that much in a syringe?
I usually do a shot 1 cc on sunday of test and another on wed 1 cc
now how would you add the primo in so I don't feel like a pin cushion.

What dossage is good for dry gains as I am starting to peel out for a show next spring as I right now I am 230 and 15% bodyfat roughly

Hope this makes sense and thank you all!

I run primo at 800 mg week but that is a bit high... 600 is an excellent dose for it... you can buy 5 cc syringes bro... even 3 cc syringes just for the primo but if you want it all in one shot there's plenty of options for that and test together... you can run primo lower but I think its more optimal at 600...

A shot EOD , alternating sides. But yeah, depending on what else you're using you may need more. Even with just 300 mgs of T, 600 mgs of Primo can be very effective, if not painful.

I've ran Primo at 600mg for 20 weeks. Looked awesome afterward.

Dylan, I'm gonna have to try it 800mg one day.

You can use 5ml syringes as Dylan said and make like a pincushion. I've never put more than 3ml in any injection site.

Thank you guys! I am planning this in my fall schedule! I like to keep it to two shots per week as I don't want to being a lot of shots... So 600-800mg seems to be optimal range. I was planning on running it for 12 weeks to.
Love this site too! Great info! Oh Nelson I have read a lot of your posts and want to thank you for helping everyone out here!

Top Bottom