Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bet nobody has tested HCGenerate like I did. Awesome.

DJ_UFO

Banned
I experiment like this with my carbon unit in order to determine responses and future approach to enhancement for perfection.

1. I replaced my natural testosterone production
2. Visual signs of HPTA suppression started at week 4-5. Typical signs: balls going up, shrinkage. I let them go for about two weeks in the same state.
3. At week 6, started HCGenerate at 6 caps a day, split in three doses of 2 caps each.
4. After 13 days of HCGenerate, balls started coming down and restoring original size. That is not a direct indication of HPTA natural function, but it is a sign of Testicular activity in Testosterone production.

Further research I must do on my carbon unit with blood tests, in order to have a very accurate result.
However, this results are very important, because this product is directly stimulating the pituitary gland. Is not like HCG that mimics LH, but this actually makes the pituitary gland work in a healthy natural state. The pituitary gland, between many other things, produce gonadotropins for sexual hormones. A healthy pituitary gland is extremely important not only for bodybuilding purposes, but also for general health.

So from personal experience, I can guarantee that the product is absolutely awesome! The mix of ingredients have proven studies, and most important, the effectiveness of the supplement are proof of top notch ingredients.

:)

Yeah. The interesting thing would be, to test the blood of somebody living under TRT, for LH and FSH levels, as well as overall pituitary function, before HCGenerate, and then about 3-4 weeks WHILE using hcgenerate. That way, if we can go into TRT while keeping the signal loop of the HPTA working 100%, man, we would be in heaven. We would have virtually no difference with the Gods.

Yeah. The interesting thing would be, to test the blood of somebody living under TRT, for LH and FSH levels, as well as overall pituitary function, before HCGenerate, and then about 3-4 weeks WHILE using hcgenerate. That way, if we can go into TRT while keeping the signal loop of the HPTA working 100%, man, we would be in heaven. We would have virtually no difference with the Gods.

its 2020 .fast forwarded......there is only 1 bottle of hcgenerate left in stock....how would you best use it?during cycle?pct?offcycle?

That really is awesome !!! When I get to 25 and do my first cycle I will for sure use HCGenerate for my PCT :D

ya very good write up. sounds promising. have heard nothing but good things about this. will have to throw it in my pct when it comes around.

its 2020 .fast forwarded......there is only 1 bottle of hcgenerate left in stock....how would you best use it?during cycle?pct?offcycle?

During cycle. Because this supplement does during cycle what hcg can't do. hcg will keep your balls producing test, but the HPTA will be shut down. With HCGenerate, your balls keep producing test, but because it keeps the hpta working normally.

So if it was the last bottle, I would use it during cycle, and if needed, you can do hcg for pct.

During cycle. Because this supplement does during cycle what hcg can't do. hcg will keep your balls producing test, but the HPTA will be shut down. With HCGenerate, your balls keep producing test, but because it keeps the hpta working normally.

So if it was the last bottle, I would use it during cycle, and if needed, you can do hcg for pct.
thru all cycle? or just a 4 week blitz in the middle?

Top Bottom