Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre WO

mctrojan

Hi, I have been lurking on and off for years, think i even changed my name a time or two.

I'm a regular in the gym and have been since I was 14. I lift about 5 days a week, and do too much cardio :) (6 days usually)

I have vowed to cut back on the cardio and finally eat every 3 hours. eating enough to feed my muscle and metabolism is my biggest struggle.

i log on for wo and diet tips, as well as for motivation...so thank you in advance.

I do have a question however. Im thinking about taking a pre wo. Do any of you ladies use them? which do you reccommend? I worry about the creatine in it, as I hear that it makes you retain water--and i am sensative to stuff like that. is this true or just a myth? not enough in there to really do anything significant?

the only supplement that I currently take is protein (and vitamins).

thank you for your help!

thanks so much. I feel like i am constantly bloated b/c of the increased calories and the frequency of eating, but it's only week 3 LOL. thanks for your help!

As far as NTBM goes...I always like NTKTS, Ass Lightning, and N2AMP.

I'm trying to lose my size (got up to 18 inch arms, yes, want proof I have pics lol) but while I was still growing I got that way really paying attention to what I did before during and after workouts. I'd pop some GEAR, N2Amp, and Power Chews Pre Workout before...I'd carry a travel tube of Power Chews BCAA during the workout...and after I'd pop Glutamine Power Chews and Gear....and my N2slin and whey of course...

Everyone is different, but that was what worked for me

See that's what I'm talking bout 18" arms you rock sista!! I'm working on building arms like that !!

See that's what I'm talking bout 18" arms you rock sista!! I'm working on building arms like that !!
Hey, you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm currently helping several girls that are wanting to grow. If only I could just give you guys parts of mine...? lol

As far as NTBM goes...I always like NTKTS, Ass Lightning, and N2AMP.

I'm trying to lose my size (got up to 18 inch arms, yes, want proof I have pics lol) but while I was still growing I got that way really paying attention to what I did before during and after workouts. I'd pop some GEAR, N2Amp, and Power Chews Pre Workout before...I'd carry a travel tube of Power Chews BCAA during the workout...and after I'd pop Glutamine Power Chews and Gear....and my N2slin and whey of course...

Everyone is different, but that was what worked for me

And we have "power chews pre work out" too. Give this a shot I think you will like them :rose:

And we have "power chews pre work out" too. Give this a shot I think you will like them :rose:
Oh hell yes. Power chews are the bomb. Nothin like getting to enjoy sweettarts (power chews are pretty similar) during a cycle and not feel guilty about it

I'm saving for a big shipment to the uk heard so much good vibes bout theses products Gota give them a go ... Also can't wait to try better protein bars they look delicious !'

Top Bottom