Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-loading syringes?

if in doubt simply get a 10 or 20 cc syringe.
18ga needle and draw up and see. about 1/4 cc to 1/2cc should be lost in pin or bottle not getting every last residues (oil) shoot back in.

I don't like preloading pins I seen high BA dissolves (laminate) the black rubber plunger after a few months and ruin gear.

I like to put in a clear sterile vial to get rid of labels usually anyways.

... hiding gear from girls sucks! I finally just said fuck it and told her about it. Now she does my injections for me... I guess you might call that one a keeper!:D

I pre-load all the time. Saves time and if you have to take your shot quicly in the gym or at home before someone walks in on you..it's a good idea. Plus like what you said.........you'll know how much you got if you pre-load ahead.

LMFAO!!!!!! you guys are fuckin sick lol. And yea you guys def just wanna play with your juice lol.... I do the same shit though I just made my fina yesterday and ive been checking on it everytime i walk into my room. preloading sounds like a good idea though you wont get any surpises this way.

Well I pre-loaded my gear and low and behold I only ended up with 9 weeks worth of deca at 300mg/wk. I'm actually glad I found this out know as I can start the clomid a weak earlier than origionally planned. I'll still be running the test for 10 weeks and the winny two weeks after the test. Then I'll hit the clomid on the third week after last deca shot and two days after last winny dose. I'm gonna start on Martin Luther King day because I have a dream too!!!

Top Bottom