Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Pre contest MUSTS and Pre contest NO NOs

gilly6993 said:
I think the bottom line here is everyone reacts differnetly to the same thing....you'll get a lot of different opinions and over time you'll find what works best for you....

Agreed. I needed every little bit of help I could get getting really hard. For whatever reason, I couldn't get there with long-acting.....everyone is different though, I'm sure....

gilly6993 said:
At 6wweks out I would add anadrol, prop and proviron right away.....4 weeks out I would start at 20 mg halo ed....run 20 for 2 weeks and bump it to 30 then 40 the last week including the day of the show....

How can u add anadrol 6 weeks out of a show if anadrol makes hold lot of water?!?!

gilly6993 said:

I held no water at all while on drol......

In Brazil people use to say that anadrol aka hemogenin makes u look like a ballon and when u stop using all the water goes away

Shinobi said:

In Brazil people use to say that anadrol aka hemogenin makes u look like a ballon and when u stop using all the water goes away

some steroids make you hold water more than others but your diet has a lot to do with how much water you hold also. - cbeaks

Another no no about precontest prep is to stop tanning at least 3 days before the show because it can make you retain water. - cbeaks

cbeaks...

efedrine at 50mg or more a day, will indeed shrink your sack a little. also, i have a hard time with strong erections while on efedirne. but well worth it for me.

fat loss and a nice pump. i dont get much use of my penis anyhow.

Most BB´s say that test is a must on a cutting cycle. The replies from the members doesnt seem to show that. Im on test enanthate 750mg per week w/ 25mcg T3 + clen 2 weeks on 2 off stacking with ECA and Im getting very cut. I was using fina but I was feeling like SHIT on fina. Fina its one of the steroids that mess up with my system very badly!

Shinobi said:
Most BB´s say that test is a must on a cutting cycle. The replies from the members doesnt seem to show that. Im on test enanthate 750mg per week w/ 25mcg T3 + clen 2 weeks on 2 off stacking with ECA and Im getting very cut. I was using fina but I was feeling like SHIT on fina. Fina its one of the steroids that mess up with my system very badly!

I agree that test is a must

Top Bottom