Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifter Woman Advice

queengymrat

I have been lifting for over 10-12 years and have always been pretty strong. Recently, I started getting into powerlifting. I'm 30 years old, 5'9" and about 170 lbs. I go to the gym pretty much every day, maybe 1 day off a week... and do 4 lifting days, 2-3 conditioning days a week right now.

This is the 1st year I've taken any gear. I did a cycle of Anavar 5-10mg/day for 8 weeks and went off for a couple months then did a cycle of Winstrol for 7 weeks 5-10mg/day and am off now.

I wasn't sure if anyone had advice for cycles for powerlifter women. From what I read in the forum most women use it for fitness/bodybuilding competitions. My main goal is to get stronger but I also don't want to put on a ton of weight with it. I've read everything from test prop to just stay on anavar. I didn't get any crazy sides besides acne with either of the 2 I took. I didn't notice much strength gains from either though so I wasn't sure if those were good for my goals or not. Any advice I'd greatly appreciate. It's really hard finding information for women.

Last edited:
Top Bottom