Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerful Affects of Superior Peptides GW on lipids

Rpgove

I have a history of bad cholesterol with most of it being hereditary, being on a satin still only brought my total cholesterol down to the 190's. My last blood panel was done in Dec of 2014 and my total cholesterol was 203. Not real bad but not good either. Ive Been using 10mg Superior peptides GW1516 for about 5 wks now, along with 600mg EQ and 500mg of Sus. Had another blood panel done last wk and my total cholesterol is an amazing132. Hdl numbers up, ldl numbers down, triglycerides down....I'm a firm believer in GW.

Last edited:
Not to discredit GW. I've taken it and enjoyed it. But lately I've been looking into TRT and the effects of test on the body. One of its functions is to shuttle bad cholesterol out of the body. So I'd have to ask if you were on test before with those numbers.

Citrus bergamia Risso & Poiteau juice protects against renal injury of diet-induced hypercholesterolemia in rats.

Trovato A1, Taviano MF, Pergolizzi S, Campolo L, De Pasquale R, Miceli N.
Author information

• 1Pharmaco-Biological Department, University of Messina, Vill SS Annunziata, 98168 Messina, Italy.

Abstract

The present study was designed to evaluate the protective effect of treatment with Citrus bergamia juice (1 mL/day, for 30 days) against hypercholesterolemic diet-induced renal injury in rat.C. bergamia juice provoked a significant reduction in the plasma levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL, and an increase in HDL levels, versus hyperlipidemic controls (p < 0.05). Plasma creatinine levels, measured to assess renal glomerular function, did not change compared with hyperlipidemic controls (0.37 +/- 0.11 mg/dL and 0.32 +/- 0.10 mg/dL, respectively). Moreover, in vivo lipid peroxidation was measured in kidney homogenate; C. bergamia juice administration significantly decreased MDA levels elevations compared with hyperlipidemic controls (4.10 +/- 0.10 nmol/mg protein and 4.78 +/- 0.15 nmol/mg protein, respectively).Histological observations of the kidney supported the biochemical data and indicated a protective effect of C. bergamia juice on the development of renal damage in hypercholesterolemic rats.The antioxidant potential of C. bergamia juice was examined in two in vitro systems: in the DPPH test the juice showed a noticeable effect on scavenging free radicals (IC(50) = 25.01 +/- 0.70 +/-L); in the reducing power assay it showed a strong activity, too (1.44 +/- 0.01 ASE/mL).These findings suggest that C. bergamia juice has a protective role in hypercholesterolemic diet-induced renal damage, which may be attributed to its antioxidant properties.
Copyright (c) 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 19655295 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hypolipemic and hypoglycaemic activity of bergamot polyphenols: from animal models to human studies.

Mollace V1, Sacco I, Janda E, Malara C, Ventrice D, Colica C, Visalli V, Muscoli S, Ragusa S, Muscoli C, Rotiroti D, Romeo F.
Author information

• 1Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacobiological Sciences, University Magna Graecia, Catanzaro, Italy. [email protected]

Abstract

Bergamot juice produces hypolipemic activity in rats though the mechanism remains unclear. Here we investigated on the effect of bergamot extract (BPF) in diet-induced hyperlipemia in Wistar rats and in 237 patients suffering from hyperlipemia either associated or not with hyperglycaemia. BPF, given orally for 30 days to both rats and patients, reduces total and LDL cholesterol levels (an effect accompanied by elevation of cHDL), triglyceride levels and by a significant decrease in blood glucose. Moreover, BPF inhibited HMG-CoA reductase activity and enhanced reactive vasodilation thus representing an efficient phytotherapeutic approach in combating hyperlipemic and hyperglycaemic disorders.
Copyright © 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

PMID: 21056640 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Top Bottom