Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerChews BCAA & Pre-Workout quick review

superflex02

Just got in my order of the BCAA chews and they tossed in a sample tube of their pre-workout. Figure'd what better day to test em than on a back day. First off, taste is pretty damn good.. just like some big sweet tarts(definitely a little tart but not bad). Pre-workout's are more tart than the bcaa's for sure. Now, I did stack 6 pre-workout chews with my staple animal pump(without the stimulant), so the energy was completely from the chews. I took 4 at first(30minutes before) and wasn't feeling anything so I went ahead and popped the remaining 2, and about 10minutes into my workout it started doing what it was supposed too. I was a little bit jittery, but it wasn't anything serious and definitely manageable. All in all, it seems to be a pretty solid pre-workout. I can only give partial credit to the crazy back pumps I had to them since I get good pumps from the animal product. If anyone has hesitated to order these I think it's safe to say you won't be disappointed. Next up is to see if they continue to deliver over a long period of use(will be looking forward to reading about that). BCAA ones are great, flavor is good(really sweet) and they should do what they're supposed to. A little let down that they are only 2:1:1 but I can live with that. Great product fellas!

agreed awesome products and amazing taste ..all of them taste the same to me except the pre-workout lol.. i pretty much tried them all lol

agreed awesome products and amazing taste ..all of them taste the same to me except the pre-workout lol.. i pretty much tried them all lol
Ditto, they pretty much taste the same to me too but that's not a bad thing considering how awesome the flavors are. That's awesome that they are sending those little sample tubes. When they sent me my BCAAs I emptied the glutamine out of the tube they sent me and used it to cart the BCAAs with me to the gym. Convenient as hell, pop it open and pop a power chew :)

psizzle; I plan on using that tube like that also on "the go". I did get a couple "what are those" last night when I pulled out the bcaa's from my gym bag.. so I let em know what the deal was(it's all about spreading the word of good products right?). I'm not sure if y'all have ever tasted pure arginine powder, but it tastes like complete shit(my guess as to why the pre-workout's taste different than the others).

psizzle; I plan on using that tube like that also on "the go". I did get a couple "what are those" last night when I pulled out the bcaa's from my gym bag.. so I let em know what the deal was(it's all about spreading the word of good products right?). I'm not sure if y'all have ever tasted pure arginine powder, but it tastes like complete shit(my guess as to why the pre-workout's taste different than the others).
Word. The on-the-go tube (what I'm calling it) is so convenient. I bring the BCAAs in it every time I lift. :)

Just got in my order of the BCAA chews and they tossed in a sample tube of their pre-workout. Figure'd what better day to test em than on a back day. First off, taste is pretty damn good.. just like some big sweet tarts(definitely a little tart but not bad). Pre-workout's are more tart than the bcaa's for sure. Now, I did stack 6 pre-workout chews with my staple animal pump(without the stimulant), so the energy was completely from the chews. I took 4 at first(30minutes before) and wasn't feeling anything so I went ahead and popped the remaining 2, and about 10minutes into my workout it started doing what it was supposed too. I was a little bit jittery, but it wasn't anything serious and definitely manageable. All in all, it seems to be a pretty solid pre-workout. I can only give partial credit to the crazy back pumps I had to them since I get good pumps from the animal product. If anyone has hesitated to order these I think it's safe to say you won't be disappointed. Next up is to see if they continue to deliver over a long period of use(will be looking forward to reading about that). BCAA ones are great, flavor is good(really sweet) and they should do what they're supposed to. A little let down that they are only 2:1:1 but I can live with that. Great product fellas!

Were glad you liked the product!! People don't believe us when we tell them that our product taste similar to a sweet tart thats loaded with all the good stuff. Thanks again bro!

Were glad you liked the product!! People don't believe us when we tell them that our product taste similar to a sweet tart thats loaded with all the good stuff. Thanks again bro!
Well that's what we are here for :) spreading the good word.

they dont have believe anyone.. they can order powerchews from needtobuildmuscle.com.. if they dont like the chews ntbm has a full moneyback guarantee no questions asked! so he cant lose

Top Bottom