Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

power chews preworkout!

I'm out of attack (sad day) so I have just been chewing 4 of the pre-workout chews.. and they're definitely doing the job :) start noticing some nice focus into your workout.. and as stated before, good clean energy.

I'm out of attack (sad day) so I have just been chewing 4 of the pre-workout chews.. and they're definitely doing the job :) start noticing some nice focus into your workout.. and as stated before, good clean energy.

These are legit!

I can't wait to see their post workout :D

well i took two, tomorrow i'll be taking em 30 minutes before workouts,takes a long time to disolve.

I took three this morning for my fasted liss cardio. I'm sweating on my iphone as I type haha

I love these things :D

I took six more along with four of their bcaa before hitting lower body today.

Lower body workout are a true test of a preworkout product's ability to work as advertised IMO.

I have to give the powerchews two big thumbs up here. Squats, walking lunges, and GHRs today and my legs are jacked and swollen. A good leg pump is hard to come by for me and powerchews blew me up today. I'm loving it.

Top Bottom