Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post in here and I'll tell you what drink I'd order you if we went to a bar together and I wanted to fuck you

i moved my fri lifting to sunday.. friday and tues i am off

the_clockwork said:
I drink somewhat frequently but not a heavy drinker.. get some buzzing going and hold it.. you probably could out drink me but in about 2 hours I'll be starting... you doing any drinking tonight?

I don't drink often, and I don't associate much with my old alcoholic/drug using friends.

I never understood the concept of 'out drinking' one another. A point of amphetamines and one has to watch out for alcohol poisoning.

I'm just used to old friends who drink hard and fast, so I was kind of playing a schtick like that in here.

:cow:

I enjoy drinking after a stressful, boring week at the office.. I'm not abusive and can easily go without it

Me too. Soemtimes I go a little overboard ; but its not abuse (yet) lol! I just like having a good time and I enjoy it still.

I dont touch a drop during the week (well cept yesterday)

I've never had mango champagne

the_clockwork said:
I enjoy drinking after a stressful, boring week at the office.. I'm not abusive and can easily go without it

Ditto. Most of my old friends are factory lifers who don't have much to look foward to in life, so frequenting the local bars on a several-days-a-week basis has become their only social outlet. I'm all for having fun and stuff, but hanging out with pathetic loser-fuckers gets old after a while, ya know? At least college drunks still have potential and are interesting to be around, but none of my old friends went to college... although a few flunked out of tech school.

:cow:

cindylou said:
Me too. Soemtimes I go a little overboard ; but its not abuse (yet) lol! I just like having a good time and I enjoy it still.

I dont touch a drop during the week (well cept yesterday)

I've never had mango champagne

good stuff.. too sweet for me

I just raped my liver with a 26 of rye last night.. no hang over today.. and I really wasn't that drunk..

do me cockwork do me!

FriendlyCanadian said:
I just raped my liver with a 26 of rye last night.. no hang over today.. and I really wasn't that drunk..

do me cockwork do me!

sorry I'm straight

thought of alcohol makes me want to puke right now

Top Bottom