Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle and Unleashed Exclusive at NTBM!!!

If the price is "too high" for anyone then don't buy it

The freakin' complaining on this site lately is thru the roof

~EZ

^^^ agreed bro! If people don't buy it...better chance of it being in stock more often...fine by me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If the price is "too high" for anyone then don't buy it

The freakin' complaining on this site lately is thru the roof

~EZ

Really. And the cost here is not astronomical. I'd shorten the cycle before skimping on PCT.

20qkin5.jpg

Just wanted to pass the word along, I have been informed by a very reputable and respected individual on this forum that Need to Build Muscle is now the exclusive distributor of Post Cycle and Unleashed by Protein Factory...which means NTBM will be the ONLY place that you will be able to purchase these two awesome products for your PCT needs!!!

BB.com nor anyother supplement vendor will sell these products any longer...and I do know first hand that BB.com does not have anymore Unleashed in stock and have discontinued it...which is very exciting news!

For those of you waiting patiently...like me...Unleashed should be back in stock by next week, if not very shortly thereafter.

Another reason to love NTBM!

We will not be "the only one" however others that do have it will have got it from us .. BB.com wont have it no more that is for sure lol :rose:

Yeah exculusive usually means for the customers that prices are going to be horrid. I see exclusive and cringe. Rs-transaderm 147 a bottle now its exclusive is a joke. I find myself shopping at orbit the most because his prices are the best I have found and shipping isn't included in the prices which make them even better for us international customers.

you bother to look at the sales when we have them for this product. However on this product I do not have full control over the price.

It is actually only $10 difference from BB.com...and NTBM has really been working on the stock issues, and I do know that they had pre-ordered both Unleashed and Gear, but something happened and the shipment got delayed anyway...it was out of their hands completely. They were trying to be proactive, and they still got screwed! Big things are happening for this company, and they are only going to get better, and that includes stocking products...but if I were you when it comes back grab a couple of bottles and keep them in your cabinet...if you would like a discount code PM me and I will get it to you bro!

and we ship it for free so its even less of a difference when all is said and done. Most half wits only see the starting price of a product though.. :rolleyes:

20qkin5.jpg

Just wanted to pass the word along, I have been informed by a very reputable and respected individual on this forum that Need to Build Muscle is now the exclusive distributor of Post Cycle and Unleashed by Protein Factory...which means NTBM will be the ONLY place that you will be able to purchase these two awesome products for your PCT needs!!!

BB.com nor anyother supplement vendor will sell these products any longer...and I do know first hand that BB.com does not have anymore Unleashed in stock and have discontinued it...which is very exciting news!

For those of you waiting patiently...like me...Unleashed should be back in stock by next week, if not very shortly thereafter.

Another reason to love NTBM!

Is it gonna be in stock soon?? Cause I really need some lol and my order from protein factory is taking forever cause of ups

Top Bottom