Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL: Who here over 18 and still hasnt moved out from the parents home?

Are you over 18 and still live with your parents?

• I live with my parents and over 18

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I moved out already.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Im going to stay at home till I am done college,unless my parents go ahead with the seperation shit they keep talking about then I will be going to a college near my grandparents soI can live there

I'm still here while I get my first two years at CC. I was going to go to 4-year out of state, but couldn't get enough financial aid. Considering the fact that my parents have contributed 0 dollars to my college education I don't think getting free rent/food is asking too much.. I work a lot too :)

Bullit said:
I didn't move out until I was done University.
Had 0 debt and would do it again.

I moved out when I was 21. It sucked, but I did save tons of $ from it. I couldn't take it anymore so I moved out, and now I have zero cash to do stuff on the weekends.

I'M IN MY 20'S. HAVENT MOVED OUT. WONT BE MOVING OUT ATLEAST TILL I FINISH SCHOOL (WHICH IS THIS MAY). HAVENT DECIDED YET IF I'M GETTING THE MASTERS DEGREE NOW OR LATER. IF I GET IT NOW, I'LL STAY HERE LONGER. I HAVE IT TOO DAMN GOOD.

KAYNE

The Nature Boy said:
I'll admit it for these people:

the project
beastboy
notoriousqq
poyeboy
gymtime
hgpennypacker
bullit
nathan
the nature boy
EF Sam
frackal
George Spellman
Webster
supersizeme
darktoof

You forgot me Gayture Girl.

ariolanine said:
I don't think any losers are going to admit to it.

THIS IS IGNORANCE TALKING!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

ANYWAY, THESE DAYS, I DONT KNOW MANY 18 YEAR OLDS WHO MOVE OUT. ITS NOT LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE AN 18 YEAR OLD CAN GET A DECENT JOB WITH A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION. THESE DAYS, EVEN WITH A COLLEGE EDUCATION, YOU ARENT GUARANTEED SHIT SO WHY MOVE OUT AT 18???

KAYNE

The Nature Boy said:
I'll admit it for these people:

the project
beastboy
notoriousqq
poyeboy
gymtime
hgpennypacker
bullit
nathan
the nature boy
EF Sam
frackal
George Spellman
Webster
supersizeme
darktoof

george spellman needs to come out with a book:

"The Elite Guide to Decorating your Parents Basement: How to turn a shit hole in to a pimp pad. "

Top Bottom