Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey's Going Both Ways!

We need bipartisan support on something. So far so good, but it definitely feels wierd.

Both sides are addicted to spending though -- just on different causes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We swing by the club between meetings, and it's hilarious to see how many people haven't moved from their seats all day.

And when it comes to drinking, I used to think there were five levels of drinking -- six if you lived in a trailer park (old joke). But some of these guys just drink and drink and drink yet don't miss a beat. There's an Asian girl here who has to be on her third bottle of wine. Holy hell.

All I got out of that post was something about drinking at a swinger club with asian girls from a trailer park

PM me directions

Why did they charge you anything at all? I thought democrats were all about giving away free shit out of the goodness of their hearts

$53 for a couple salads and iced tea seems like something a greedy conservative would charge someone

Lobbyists pick up the tab at the club. I seriously doubt a congressman has paid there in years.

So it's built into the cost of products and services people buy. I guess I should thank the consumer for my lunch.

Top Bottom