Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help.

thanx a lot joe n tatyana.. well i just ordered standard Gold Whey Mega Mass and creatine n i eat after every 3-4 hrs..its mostly proteins,,(3-4 eggs,red meat n plenty of water)..my work out schedule is a bit erratic now adays.. i do one body part a day these days with 3 sets of each exercise. but i know i need a better schedule cuz this aint helping..

Yes protein is necessary, but high protein diets are not necessarily suited to everyone.

Eating mostly protein to the exclusion of carbs and fats is trying to build a house with only bricks and wood. The carbs and fats act as things like the nails and mortar to hold them together.

Have you ever worked out how many calories you are eating?

The first time people do this, it is more often than not a bit of a shock, they find the reality is far different than what they thought they were doing.

It does seem tedious at first, but it is invaluable. Websites like CalorieKing or FitDay are great at giving you a rough estimate, as they do list things as portions.

Top Bottom