Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help.

enigma_1

hello firends im 26 years old and i have been doing body building for over a year but with no possible gains. Am 6 feet tall n weighing 78 kgs..i have even tried different work out schedules(2 body parts on alternate days n even single part per day) but no results..i want to add up bulk and want a different work out schedule which will help me get in shape real soon.. now please advice..

what are your fitness goals?
what is 78kgs into lbs?
give me a sample of what you eat in 1 day and what 1 days training would be.

with this info i think i will be able to help you.

The issue for most people who have a hard time gaining is that they are not eating enough, not eating enough of the right foods and training too much.

As Joe said, please give us a bit more info, I would also like to see your training schedule for the week.

what are your fitness goals?
what is 78kgs into lbs?
give me a sample of what you eat in 1 day and what 1 days training would be.

with this info i think i will be able to help you.

What % of Americans know the metric system lol

1kg = 2.2 lbs.

What % of Americans know the metric system lol

1kg = 2.2 lbs.

lol. i could have googled it but i figured since i was asking the other questions i would just throw that in. thank you. i know metric wrenches lol does that count. and iu's, ml's/cc's are they metric? if so i know those also.

thanx a lot joe n tatyana.. well i just ordered standard Gold Whey Mega Mass and creatine n i eat after every 3-4 hrs..its mostly proteins,,(3-4 eggs,red meat n plenty of water)..my work out schedule is a bit erratic now adays.. i do one body part a day these days with 3 sets of each exercise. but i know i need a better schedule cuz this aint helping..

ok your diet and training both need to change. there are several good ways to go on training like the ef infamous 5x5. you will have to get serous though or nothing will work. maybe a 3 day split will be best for now. something like this

1: back and tri's
2: legs and abs
3: chest and bi's

i still dont know your goals so you will need to sort out the details.

diet. this is a tricky one. everyone is different so there is no set diet. i would try this for a start.
2g of protein
1g simple carbs
2g complex carbs
.5g of fat
per lb of body weight per day split between 6-8 meals

i would stick to that for a month and start making little adjustments at a time to start the long process of finding your diet.

i will give you a wk platinum membership so you can search through the threads. i suggest you find a simple routine that you can commit to as a start.

thanx a lot joe n tatyana.. well i just ordered standard Gold Whey Mega Mass and creatine n i eat after every 3-4 hrs..its mostly proteins,,(3-4 eggs,red meat n plenty of water)..my work out schedule is a bit erratic now adays.. i do one body part a day these days with 3 sets of each exercise. but i know i need a better schedule cuz this aint helping..

Although u have trained for a year, given your stated level of progress it may be best to characterize you as a beginner.

Many people initially gain better by routines that have greater frequency (i.e., bodyparts hit more than once per week).

As Joe indicates, u could consider 5x5 but even 3x5 may be worth considering as the gains on the latter program are more aggressive and if u haven't progressed much on a one bodypart per day split, you may progress on 5x3.

im not looking to get into some competition or something. i just want my body to look in perfect shape.... can u please explain this 5* 5 ..

Top Bottom