Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help

fistfullofsteel said:
well frackal believe it or not even the mighty fistfullofsteel had his heart broken "As much as it hurts, you have to move on." Trust me crying over it isn't going to change things. I was seriously depressed over one girl for over a year and wouldn't even look at other women. Now when I look back I should have gotten over it much quicker and moved on much quicker. She did, and I don't think I ever cross her mind anymore.
So give it a month, and then go find some hot nice piece of ass and take care of business.

You have great wisdom my friend,
I bow in your presence and I too have wasted many a 6 months to a year moping and kicked myself after.

One month of mourning is worth more than enuff, anything more and guys deserve to have thier nuts cut off IMHO.

I think the last time I had some type of mild depression or anything similar over a girl was probably a year or so ago.

That's also the last time I bothered to show some kind of undeserving interest for a girl.

Notice the pattern? Try worrying about something more important for a few weeks/months. Like money.

Get yourself a better job and dedicate your life to work. Money never fails you.

money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money!!!!!!!!!!

-Warik

Take what Fist Full Of Steel has to heart. That really hit home, as I was torn up by a girl like that. She moved on and it took me an entire year to get over it. Looking back, I wish I could have moved on sooner, but I was devastated. The only consolation was my friends and body building. I hope you can collect yourself and move on, I know it is damn hard. Get out there and get back into the game.

as the rest i'm sadden by this...if it was going to happen its better now than later when more becomes at stake..nonetheless it doesn't make things any easier...keep your chin up time heals all wounds,it feels like it will take a 100 yrs i know,but it will given time....regards ...RADAR

take a few hours to think it over: why it happenned and stuff like that, was it a charachter on your fault? if not move on with your life, if so try to change it and move on with your life. its cliche but time heals all.

Shit bro,

You know what they say "love hurts".
Sometimes really bad.

My first love gave me the crabs and fukked all my friends...so I would say your one up on me! hahahahah

Things change with time...be there for each other and if nothing else you have a great friend. Maybe with time you guys will find a way.

Salami ---- I belive you are the biggest piece of shit to ever grace this board. May you get bombed and wake up next to May1010.....you fukkin loser.

I saw this happening from the start, with divorce not being final and all, but now you both have a life lesson and learned something.

It's no different than 100% have experienced, you just have to be able to bounce back and go on with your lives.

It is nice that you both did experience special feelings for each other. Some go through their whole lives without ever feeling that attachment. It's also nice that you both have decided to stay friends.

Good for both of you!

One can never have enough friends

Love can see you through

Love is of all, the strongest emotion by far, it will make you do things you regret and it will enable you to do things you never thought possible.

If your love for each other is still burning, then don't let adversity break you, as long as a thread still hangs on you can knit around it and make it a strong as it's ever been.

Money is a lame excuse, money is everywhere, it just depends on what you are willing to do to get it... If each other is enough to be happy, then even a future is worth sacrificing, even at 45 you have a future, opportunities lie everywhere, at 19 aswell as at 28....

Just love, let love, show love, live love.

Top Bottom