Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help with Pubertal Gyno

BigDaddyDawg

First off I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been reading lots of forums over the years on here and reading people's advice on supplements and PCT. I would also like to apologize in advance if I have placed this in the wrong place. If so could an administrator please relocate it to the appropriate place.

My question is this. I have had Gynocomastia since I was about 13. I am now 27. So I obviously got it from puberty but it's getting to the point where I can't take it anymore. I have done about 4 Ph stacks since the age of 23 and have always had proper PCT and it has never gotten any worse from PH. It has stayed the same size over the past 14 years. Anywho, I know surgery is the number one method of curing this...but it is not an option atm. I have no insurance and no surgeons around me take payments. I have been reading recently about a lot of people having some success with stacking Nolva/Leto and Caber or prami. I was wondering if anyone has had any success with this and if so how long and what dosage? Everything I have read it pretty dead set on Letro being 2.5, but can't find any dosage for Nolva and Caber. Also I can't seem to find caber from a legit site, but I have found prami. My lumps are about the size of a quarter give or take, and mostly make my nipple puffy and stick out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom