Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critic my program and help arms get thicker

Hybridtheory2o said:
3 months aint shit. I know I am sounding like a dick right now but bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint thats why we feel so good about what we do. Because it is a fact that not many ppl have what it takes and at first you cant tell between the ppl that lift and fuck around between the hardcore guys but after a few years when the hardcore guys are monsters and the fuck around club boys are still the same weight with little to no improvement or gained more chub than anything else. Then you can tell the difference like night and day.

Ppl come around saying wtf I am not seeing results or this and that and ive been training awhile and ive been busting my ass for months. Ive been training 5years...and im only 21 and ive fallen off the map a few times but thats all a part of bbing and growing up and discovering yourself and finding out what and who you truly are. I now know i am a bodybuilder. I dont compete yet but compare 3 months to 5 years and im still not where I want to be...Shit 5 years isnt really even considered that long in this sport man. Just keep your head up and use discouragement to your advantage.

Get in that fuckin gym and say you refuse to keep pushing the same amount of weight push more so you can rip the muscle fibers..when you are eating and you think u cant finish that meal for some reason man up and EAT IT. You gotta want this in every way possible that could be imagined. A lot of ppl forget that. bbing does not end in the gym you go home and eat and get rest and yes you can have fun too but you need to incorporate it all and make it work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats it dude. When I get into the gym I just get angry and start swearing at myslef silently and let all my agression out and force myself to lift more. I make stupied sounds and that helps me lift more for some reason. Before you do your lift, think about somthing shit that has happened, and blow the shit out of it. Itll make you happier, lettting you concentrate on stuff more. Like eating.

Top Bottom