Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plans for next one

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

If you're prone to loosing your hair, and plan on continuing using steroids - might aswell find the shaver sooner than later. You'll loose it anyways, it'll just be a bit sooner.
Dunno if this is your first time with Tren. But it hits different on ppl, so good thing you've chosen tren ace.
Don't listen to the "12 week tren"-ppl. Like I said ppl react different, and tren can be one hell of a drug, both good and bad. So see for yourself - 8 weeks is a good plan, just remember it may affect your mental health aswell. Personally I try keep tren to 6 weeks, at week 7 or so sides tends to hit me hard.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

going to be taking 8-12 weeks off after I finish pct then run another cycle. Just starting to think what would be best for a recomp cycle but a little more on the building mass side. hows this look,,

week 1-8
Tren Ace 250mg

week 1-12
Test E 250mg

Last 6 weeks add an oral as a finisher thinking Anavar or Winstrol. A bit concerned about damaging hair and hair loss so not sure about winny.
I will be taking N2 guard and GW for duration of the cycle and start N2GEN the last 4 weeks and through pct

We've done podcasts on recomp cycles

Thanks for the feed back guys, I wasnt sure if I should run tren and test the same dose or higher tren lower test. Never thought of Tbol with it.

I like the dosing on your test and tren... i would go with anavar here and perhaps acp-105 and s4 or gw501516...

Top Bottom