Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plans for next one

Going to be mixing Test and Tren in same pin, should I draw Tren first then Test or does it matter?
Also with running Tren Ace and Test E can I inject the Ace twice a week and still get good results?

Going to be mixing Test and Tren in same pin, should I draw Tren first then Test or does it matter?
Also with running Tren Ace and Test E can I inject the Ace twice a week and still get good results?
First off I'd advise you to atleast gain some general knowledge before messing with tren.

What order you draw it does not matter.

Pin it every other day, for simplicity I just go with monday, wednesday, friday. Every day would be even better.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Starting early Jan 2023 I will be taking
Test C 200mg once per week as a cruise,
come June I will be running Tren Ace and Test E for 12 weeks then back to Test C cruise at 200mg.

my blast starting in June will be
Tren Ace 210 mg split Monday Wednesday Friday
Test E 225 mg split Monday Wednesday Friday

I will be taking GW the entire blast and N2Gen the last 4 weeks. Considering an Oral for the first 6 weeks of blast. My goal is recomp with more focus on lean mass gain.

any input is appreciated

Starting early Jan 2023 I will be taking
Test C 200mg once per week as a cruise,
come June I will be running Tren Ace and Test E for 12 weeks then back to Test C cruise at 200mg.

my blast starting in June will be
Tren Ace 210 mg split Monday Wednesday Friday
Test E 225 mg split Monday Wednesday Friday

I will be taking GW the entire blast and N2Gen the last 4 weeks. Considering an Oral for the first 6 weeks of blast. My goal is recomp with more focus on lean mass gain.

any input is appreciated

good cycle test and tren, if you want to add something 50mgs anavar max or winstrol but keep it slow and steady

i want to see your log journal when you start please share

Top Bottom